Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)

Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71554 times)

No, applications are still closed. Kickflow was just joking, he doesn't have the ability to deny or accept apps.
Your application is denied and that is final WALDO, stop joking around.

Your application is denied and that is final WALDO, stop joking around.
WALDO he's being serious. I'm the one who denied it.

I'm rather sure you're still joking, but if you aren't, is there a way you can hold the last slot for a few hours? I need to speak to my potential partner if we should actually enter this.

I was just joking but you can sign up as a sub team for the first round in case a team doesnt show up to their game. You can replace them.

Also here's the tourney bracket, preseason will start this weekend when waldo makes the schedule.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 05:01:38 PM by #Ravencroft »

That means any games Red Moon plays in, it will be 9:00 PM EST or later for him to be able to make it. That is a bit late for some people, any ways for him to come on earlier? Can he play any earlier on weekends perhaps?

i'll be able to come on at 3 PM PST for the next few weeks

regarding The Stormers:
Pacer won't be able to make the games due to his current living situation
I won't be able to make it since I'm going on vacation soon
and that leaves Bobeh on his own.

I'll keep you guys posted on whether Bobeh decides to rebuild the team or not
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 05:36:21 PM by RedMoon »

These team names man.

oh forget WE'RE AGAINST WALDO

oh forget, were against iBlok and Tumbleweed. I know iBlok SMASHED me in a 1v1. so hes gonna smash me MORE in the tournament D:

(Aka: Lots of practice required)

Here is the Pre-Season schedule! These games are just for practice. They have no effect on the actual tournament but it is highly recommended that you come to them. Please let me know if you can't make it to your game by PM before the day of your game.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 08:47:33 PM by WALDO »

Here is the Pre-Season schedule! These games are just for practice. They have no effect on the actual tournament but it is highly recommended that you come to them. Please let me know if you can't make it to your game by PM before the day of your game.

Oh boy.

I've never even played BL Basketball except for on Tezuni's, but I might rally up a team for the next tournament.

Inian Tuna Catch is this seasons CheeseTeam, good luck to them!

My idea of how the tourney will turn out.

First round.
Nobody cares.
Second round.
Nobody cares.
Finals.

Billikens - W
Billikens - W

My idea of how the tourney will turn out.

First round.
Nobody cares.
Second round.
Nobody cares.
Finals.

Billikens - W
Billikens - W

This tournament in a nutshell
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 01:42:06 PM by Cheesemaster »

Anyone can beat anyone if they practice enough.