Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)

Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71525 times)

Sorry I missed last night WALDO, had an unexpected change of plans.

update:

blocko bashers have changed our color from orange to brown because of all the teams with the yellow shades

Sorry I missed last night WALDO, had an unexpected change of plans.
its ok you didnt miss much

As captain of The Aussie Scorers, I have made team uniforms! You can wear them also to support us!

Download:
Decal_AussieScorersUniform

EDIT: Please change your chest color to WHITE in order for it to not mess up!

In Game Name: WALDO
BLID: 13063
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: Cyber (34524)
Team Name: Friendly Titans
Team Color: Black
Basketball Experience: I have plenty of experience. For Cyber, he is just starting out but is quickly learning.
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes we have.
Do you understand the rules?: Yes we do.
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Yeah we will.
What days and times are you available for your matches?: I can make it on any day at any time besides Wednesdays, Fridays, and early Saturday. For Cyber, he can make it on any day at 7:00 PM EST or later except for Wednesdays, which he can only do at 8:00 PM EST or later.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 01:19:01 AM by WALDO »

Basketball Experience: I have plenty of experience. For Cyber, he is just starting out but is quickly learning.
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Yeah we will.
What days and times are you available for your matches?: I can make it on any day at any time besides Wednesdays, Fridays, and early Saturday. For Cyber, he can make it on any day at 7:00 PM EST or later except for Wednesdays, which he can only do at 8:00 PM EST or later.

Accepted! xD

In-Game Name: Pacer
BL_ID: 4785
Teammates: Bobeh (72768), and Red Moon (17466)
Team Name: The Stormers
Team Color: Black and White
Basketball Experience: Bobeh has some good experience but me and Red Moon are starting
Did we read the topic thoroughly?: Yes we did
Do you understand the rules?: Yes we do
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to to the tourney and promise o show up to your games?: Yes, we will

What days and times are you available for your matches?: I am available at a certain dates and times such as, July 3 - July 6, any time, August 7 - August 10, any time,  August 30 - September 2, any time, every month usually, my timezone is CST (Central Standard), for Bobeh, Bobeh's timezone is unknown (I will ask him), he can play any day, any time unless something comes up unexpectedly, and for Red Moon, he can play any day at a set time period , available from 3 PM to 4 AM, his timezone is PST (Pacific Standard).

I will make edits as I gain the information that is not included
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 05:12:37 PM by Mr_Minecraft »

In-Game Name: Pacer
BL_ID: 4785
Teammates: Bobeh (72768), and Red Moon (17466)
Team Name: The Stormers
Team Color: White
Basketball Experience: Bobeh has some good experience but me and Red Moon are starting
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: (You forgot to answer this question of the application.)
Do you understand the rules?: Yes we do
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to to the tourney and promise o show up to your games?: Yes, we will
What days and times are you available for your matches?: My living situation disables me to play blockland everyday (What days can you make it then? Any specific days you can usually make it?), I am sorry, at the times where I cannot play I am sorry (What times can you make it then, what times are preferable for you?), my timezone is CST (Central Standard), for Bobeh, Bobeh's timezone is unknown (I will ask him), he can play any day, any time unless something comes up unexpectedly, and for Red Moon, he can play any day at a set time period , available after 6 PM before 4 AM, his timezone is PST (Pacific Standard). (That means any games Red Moon plays in, it will be 9:00 PM EST or later for him to be able to make it. That is a bit late for some people, any ways for him to come on earlier? Can he play any earlier on weekends perhaps?)
Answer to my questions above, which is in bold, and I'll accept your app.

Posting this application for Popcorn Maniac:
Name: Popcorn Maniac
BLID: 24683
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: Chakada 26968
Team Name: Inians Tuna Catch
Team Color: Skin Color (Tanish)
Basketball Experience: Popcorn Maniac - Inians Tuna Catch Captain last tourney, Chakada - Inians Tuna Catch Player last tourney
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes
Do you understand the rules?: Yes
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Yes What days and times are you available for your matches?: All days but before 9pm centural time

Popcorn Maniac's app is accepted. There is now only 1 team slot left!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 01:13:55 PM by WALDO »

In-Game Name: Tumbleweed
BLID: 30828
Teammate: iBrik (ID: 18325)
Team Name: Parental Guidance
Team Color: Green and White
Basketball Experience: Been in last few tourneys, iBrik was in latest one, unsure of others.
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Aye
Do you understand the rules?: Aye again
Will you and your teammates be dedicated to the yourney and promise to show up to your games?: Aye thrice
What days and times are you availiavle for you matches?: I can make just about any weekday except Thursday nights, and no weekday mornings. iBrik says he can be available any time.

In-Game Name: Tumbleweed
BLID: 30828
Teammate: iBrik (ID: 18325)
Team Name: Parental Guidance
Team Color: Green and White
Basketball Experience: Been in last few tourneys, iBrik was in latest one, unsure of others.
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Aye
Do you understand the rules?: Aye again
Will you and your teammates be dedicated to the yourney and promise to show up to your games?: Aye thrice
What days and times are you availiavle for you matches?: I can make just about any weekday except Thursday nights, and no weekday mornings. iBrik says he can be available any time.
Accepted. Applications are now closed!

Denied.

does that mean I can enter

does that mean I can enter
No, applications are still closed. Kickflow was just joking, he doesn't have the ability to deny or accept apps.

No, applications are still closed. Kickflow was just joking, he doesn't have the ability to deny or accept apps.

RIP Team Waddle Dees

2014-2014

"We couldn't decide if we had enough skill to enter"