Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71809 times)

F3d323 sent me this PM:
Waldo, I'm afraid le0x and I won't be able to participate in the tournament, my computer just died and he's not aware of it, and I have no means of communicating that to him. I probably won't get my computer fixed soon so I can't play.

I'm extremely sorry for this but its out of my reach and I can't do anything about it.

We need someone to create a team to fill his team spot, so applications are back open for that slot! If you can make it for your pre-season game tomorrow night at 7:00 PM EST since Professional Spaghettis were supposed to play then, I'll choose your application over applications that can't make it tomorrow night. As always, it's a first come first serve basis.

Its time

« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:04:58 PM by Cheesemaster »

Team Application:
In Game Name:Germst
BLID:22661
Teammate(s) Hanna BLID:3519
Team Name: Bae&Bae
Team Color:Purple
Basketball Experience:I have subbed a few times, Hanna-Noob
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?:Yes
Do you understand the rules?:Yes
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?:Yes
What days and times are you available for your matches? Honestly, Hanna is okay everyday except thursday, and i'm usually always open. but my life is crazy and doesnt have a schedule. So any day is good for me. Though my plans could change.

We can make it for pre-game season tomorrow
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:31:03 PM by GERMST »

Team Application:
In Game Name:Germst
BLID:22661
Teammate(s) Hanna BLID:3519
Team Name: Bae&Bae
Team Color:Purple
Basketball Experience:I have subbed a few times, Hanna-Noob
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?:Yes
Do you understand the rules?:Yes
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?:Yes
What days and times are you available for your matches? Honestly, Hanna is okay everyday except thursday, and i'm usually always open. but my life is crazy and doesnt have a schedule. So any day is good for me. Though my plans could change.

We can make it for pre-game season tomorrow
Accepted. Welcome to the tournament!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:56:51 PM by WALDO »

Quick translation for those who don't live in Eastern time:

6:00 PM Central
5:00 PM Mountain
4:00 PM Pacific

Quick translation for those who don't live in Eastern time:

6:00 PM Central
5:00 PM Mountain
4:00 PM Pacific
Thanks! It's like we don't have something called google!

Tonight we have a double header of games starting at 7:00 PM EST! First up, is the last pre-season game, The Tripping Dribblers vs. Bae&Bae! Then at 8:00 PM EST, the first round 1 game, Reefers vs. CheeseTeam! The server opens for seating at 6:30 PM EST! Be there!

Time for another Reefer domination.

The server is open for seating! Come on in and get ready for a double header! The first game of tonight will be the last pre-season game, The Tripping Dribblers vs. Bae&Bae! It starts in 20 minutes!

The Tripping Dribblers beat Bae&Bae in a crazy pre-season game in the last few minutes of the 4th period, 20-19! The 1st round starts now! Reefers vs. Cheeseteam will begin in a few minutes!

The Reefers move on to the 2nd round beating CheeseTeam, 46-24! That's all of the games for tonight!

The schedule for the rest of the Round 1 games will be made soon, PM me for what days you would like your game to be on!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 10:37:40 PM by WALDO »

Tonight.

I seriously hate waiting a week just for an hour game. If we can knock 2 rounds in 1 week why not?

Here is the schedule for the rest of the 1st round games, PM me if you want to move the day and/or time!

« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 05:10:04 PM by WALDO »

Oh I can't ref friday sorry. Gone all day/night.

Gonna have to have Jakob ref Friday. My friends letting me drive his race car in a big race Friday night. $2,700 to win I'm not missing that stuff lol.