Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71797 times)

I know what happens. The cheater gets a slap on the wrist and the team that was cheated can take a game of chance to earn 2 points.

Legit as forget lol
Stop while you're behind bud.

I feel like Raven and I cheat because the terrible refs sometimes.

Like I see a foul being committed against us and it doesn't get called, but it's not my job to speak up. I feel bad at first but even if we did give them the foul it would just waste more time because we're most likely up by 50 already.

so raven is one of the cheaters lol
no wonder hes taking my posts so personally.

XD

You totally didn't misread Kickflow's post.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 11:50:33 AM by WALDO »

no wonder hes taking my posts so personally.

XD
You either have serious comprehension issues or you're just being an ass.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 11:56:31 AM by #Ravencroft »

Like I see a foul being committed against us and it doesn't get called, but it's not my job to speak up. I feel bad at first but even if we did give them the foul it would just waste more time because we're most likely up by 50 already.

Your joking, right? We almost ejected Betel for theorizing he was using an auto clicker, in you game. What are you talking about we didn't even notice anything?

+You were up by like 30 points you even say, why even bother to whine at all?

You totally didn't misread Kickflow's post.

nope i didnt

Your joking, right? We almost ejected Betel for theorizing he was using an auto clicker, in you game. What are you talking about we didn't even notice anything?

+You were up by like 30 points you even say, why even bother to whine at all?
I'm not talking about just one game.

I didn't whine you jackass, I'm saying I've seen plenty of uncalled fouls and I feel bad sometimes.
nope i didnt
You're pretty dumb if you somehow interpreted that as "Raven cheats."

Pre-Season begins tomorrow night with a double header! Reefers vs. Shot BangerZ at 7:00 PM EST and Nigerian Cunts vs. Inians Tuna Catch at 8:00 PM EST!

Quiet possible I'll miss that game.. Got plans tomorrow night.

Quiet possible I'll miss that game.. Got plans tomorrow night.
Alright, we have plenty of subs to fill in if you can't make it. It's pre-season so it doesn't matter that much.

I'm pretty tied up with real life, I really can't come to preseason