Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71848 times)

Probably can't make it tonight. I got finals week this week, 2 finals tomorrow alone.

Probably can't make it tonight. I got finals week this week, 2 finals tomorrow alone.
Do you want your pre-season game postponed to next weekend?

Pre-Season begins tonight with a double header, starting at 7:00 PM EST and then at 8:00 PM EST! The server will open for seating at 6:45 PM EST!

Raven can we just get subs for you, I really want to play tonight.

Do you want your pre-season game postponed to next weekend?
That would be nice, next Mondays cool.

That would be nice, next Mondays cool.
I can't make next Monday, is this weekend cool?

Tonight's pre-season game with the Reefers and Shot BangerZ has been postponed to next weekend. Tonight's game with the Reefers and Shot BangerZ will go on at 7:00 PM EST, Ardenlo7 and Kickflow will both be able to make it so that's good enough for the game! The server will open for seating at 6:45 PM EST!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 02:40:48 PM by WALDO »

The server is now open for seating! Come on in and get ready to watch some pre-season games!

The Reefers beat the Shot BangerZ with You as a sub for Reefers and Betel as a sub for Shot BangerZ. The reffing wasn't the best, I made some mistakes but I'll try my hardest to overcome that and improve myself as ref. If anyone wants to replace me as ref, be my guest. We always welcome other refs to help us out.

Next up are the Nigerian Cunts against the Inian Tuna Catch!

Holy forget that was awful to play. WALDO was stuff that game. Ask Ard Betel or  You.

The Nigerian Cunts beat the Inian Tuna Catch, 39-28! The pre-season continues with the Robot Records against CheeseTeam this Friday at 8:00 PM EST!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 07:54:33 PM by WALDO »

we tried to do 360 shot

The pre-season continues with the Robot Records against CheeseTeam this Friday at 8:00 PM EST!

maybe I'll actually remember this time

:C

The pre-season game of Robot Records vs. CheeseTeam begins tonight at 6:00 PM EST! Jakob will be reffing for tonight's game. The server will open for seating at 5:30 PM EST!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 01:18:49 PM by WALDO »