Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71839 times)

In Game Name:Popcorn Maniac
BLID:24683
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: Chakada (BLID 26968)
Team Name: Inians Tuna Catch
Team Color: tan/barechest
Basketball Experience: Ive played basketball in real life, so I know the standerds and rules
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: yes
Do you understand the rules?: yes
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: yes
What days and times are you available for your matches?: I will be available after 4:30 central timezone
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 05:05:14 PM by Popcorn Maniac »

In Game Name:Popcorn Maniac
BLID:24683
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: Chakada (BLID 26968)
Team Name: Inians Tuna Catch
Team Color: tan/barechest
Basketball Experience: Ive played basketball in real life, so I know the standerds and rules
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: yes
Do you understand the rules?: yes
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: yes
What days and times are you available for your matches?: I will be available after 4:30 central timezone
Accepted. There are 2 slots left, fill out an application before they are taken!

In Game Name: F3d323
BLID: 16186
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: le0x (80484)
Team Name: Professional Spaghettis
Team Color: Brown
Basketball Experience: I've been in a tournament once and le0x has played in real life some times.
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes, I did.
Do you understand the rules?: Of course.
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Yes, we will.
What days and times are you available for your matches?: Mondays, Wednesdays (from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM) , Saturdays and Sundays (Probably all day.) We live in Argentina, so we've got a one hour difference (6:00 in your end, 7:00 on our end)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 06:18:58 PM by F3d323 »

I would apply if I actually had the time to attend these

oh well, at least I'll be able to watch the Robot Records play again ( on those rare occasions when I actually remember when a game starts )

In Game Name: F3d323
BLID: 16186
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: le0x (80484)
Team Name: Professional Spaghettis
Team Color: Brown
Basketball Experience: I've been in a tournament once and le0x has played in real life some times.
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes, I did.
Do you understand the rules?: Of course.
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Yes, we will.
What days and times are you available for your matches?: Mondays, Wednesdays (from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM) , Saturdays and Sundays (Probably all day.) We live in Argentina, so we've got a one hour difference (6:00 in your end, 7:00 on our end)
Accepted. There is 1 team slot left! Who will take it?

holy forget that 4v4 was fun

Team Application:
In Game Name: XXFIREXX
BLID:28215
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: DaCuddleDerp 81706
Team Name: Ball knights
Team Color: Red
Basketball Experience: practice in single player
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: YES
Do you understand the rules?:YES
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: YES
What days and times are you available for your matches?: 1:15PM eastern time (pennsylvania)

My friend finnally said yesh
YAY

Team Application:
In Game Name: XXFIREXX
BLID:28215
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: DaCuddleDerp 81706
Team Name: Ball knights
Team Color: Red
Basketball Experience: practice in single player
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: YES
Do you understand the rules?:YES
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: YES
What days and times are you available for your matches?: 1:15PM eastern time (pennsylvania)
We don't have the games that early, please pick reasonable times. We usually have the games around 8:00 PM EST.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 07:54:35 PM by WALDO »

In Game Name: Lt. Jamergaman
BLID: 23108
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: Xi - 20418 (Captain) | iBrik - 18325 | Lt. Jamergaman - 23108 (Sub)
Team Name: The Tripping Dribblers
Team Color: Pink
Basketball Experience: I play a lot of basketball at school with my friends, I know the basic standards/rules of the sport.

Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes, and I understand it all. (not sure if I'll remember EVERYTHING considering my memory is kind of bad. =/)

Do you understand the rules?: Yes (again, I don't know if I'll remember everything but before the tourney I'll re-read the topic just in case)

Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Me being the sub, I don't know if I will since my schedule is all over the place but hopefully my teammates do agree and hopefully both will show up.

What days and times are you available for your matches?: Mon. 1PM - 6PM & Fri. after 4PM (Timezone is MDT) | Xi - EST/Tue. after 5PM & Thurs. Sun. after 3PM | iBrik - No idea yet

Spacing and bold responses so it's easier to read.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 03:33:50 PM by tkepahama »

-snip-
Accepted. All team spots have been filled! The tournament bracket and pre-season schedule will come out soon!

-snip
wtf i live in Pennsylvania too
OT: forget i missed applications ffs

wtf i live in Pennsylvania too
OT: forget i missed applications ffs
holy stuff i live in pennsylvania too

holy stuff i live in pennsylvania too
woah so do i
naw not really

Here's the randomized bracket I just generated. The upper part of it is stacked with good teams!