Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71838 times)

idk maybe because waldo deliberately told me to post?
He told you to post when the game is gonna be?

idk maybe because waldo deliberately told me to post?
Well Jakob is our only ref for the game so we have to make sure he can make it. But since it seems Kickflow won't play, he can ref if Jakob doesn't make it.

Well Jakob is our only ref for the game so we have to make sure he can make it. But since it seems Kickflow won't play, he can ref if Jakob doesn't make it.
Kickflow is the ref he already said that.

Kickflow is the ref he already said that.
Let's have the All-Star game on this Monday at 8:00 PM EST then! If anyone can't make it, PM me or post on the topic.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 07:37:06 PM by WALDO »

The All-Star game is 1 day away! Get excited for tomorrow night!

The All-Star game has been canceled due to players being busy and lack of interest in the game.

The next tournament is approaching, sign-ups open at 7:00 PM EST! Talk to your friends and prepare to post an application for a spot in the next basketball tournament!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 02:56:20 PM by WALDO »

Can't make it. Monday is a bad day for me, should of went sunday or saturday like I asked :(

Can't make it. Monday is a bad day for me, should of went sunday or saturday like I asked :(
The All-Star game has been canceled due to players being busy and lack of interest in the game.
Can you read?

XXFIREXX
Not made yet
Not decided yet
Red
I Practice on single player a little
Yup
Yup
Mabye, I got school still
Mon-Thursday 6:00pm - 9:00PM fri: 6:00 - 10:00/11:00 sat: 1:15pm - 10/11pm sun: 1pm - 9pm

Not decided yet: haven't told my friends yet

XXFIREXX
Not made yet
Not decided yet
Red
Yup
Yup
Mon-Thursday 6:00pm - 9:00PM fri: 6:00 - 10:00/11:00 sat: 1:15pm - 10/11pm sun: 1pm - 9pm

It isnt 7:00 PM EST yet, and you dont have players or a team name :/

XXFIREXX
Not made yet
Not decided yet
Red
Yup
Yup

The applications aren't open yet, wait until it's 7:00 PM EST and post it again. Also include the questions in the application, it makes it easier to read.

In Game Name: Cheesemaster55
BLID: 13024
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs:Cheesemaster55 (13024) TheBlueHobo (47400)
Team Name: CheeseTeam
Team Color:Green/Black
Basketball Experience: 1 Year.
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes.
Do you understand the rules?: Yes.
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Yes.
What days and times are you available for your matches?: Everyday execpt for sunday.

Applications are open! Sign up for a slot in the next basketball tournament now! It's a first come first serve basis, so you need to be quick if you wish to join!

Kingston and I are back for the latest tournament!

In Game Name: WALDO
BLID: 13063
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: Kingston (13924)
Team Name: Robot Records
Team Color: Silver
Basketball Experience: We have won 2 tournaments together.
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes, plenty of times before.
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Absolutely.
What days and times are you available for your matches?: For myself, I can make it on any day and any time except Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Kingston can make it on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 6:00 PM CST or later.

In Game Name: Cheesemaster55
BLID: 13024
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs:Cheesemaster55 (13024) TheBlueHobo (47400)
Team Name: CheeseTeam
Team Color:Green/Black
Basketball Experience: 1 Year.
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes.
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Yes.
What days and times are you available for your matches?: Everyday execpt for sunday.
Accepted.

Kingston and I are back for the latest tournament!

In Game Name: WALDO
BLID: 13063
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: Kingston (13924)
Team Name: Robot Records
Team Color: Silver
Basketball Experience: We have won 2 tournaments together.
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes, plenty of times before.
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Absolutely.
What days and times are you available for your matches?: For myself, I can make it on any day and any time except Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Kingston can make it on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 6:00 PM CST or later.
Accepted.

rip retirement