Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71801 times)

me and dwyane were gonna join the allstar game :(
sucks it got cancelled rip

lol i should enter with like a rlly new steam user or something

me and dwyane were gonna join the allstar game :(
sucks it got cancelled rip
You can always join back for the latest basketball tournament, there are 5 slots left.

In Game Name: Betelgeuse
BLID: 47392
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: You 29056
Team Name: Nigerian Cunts
Team Color: Green and White
Basketball Experience: won a tournament once
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: yes
Do you understand the rules?: no
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: no
What days and times are you available for your matches?: depends on betel (work n stuff)

In Game Name: Betelgeuse
BLID: 47392
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: You 29056
Team Name: Nigerian Cunts
Team Color: Green and White
Basketball Experience: won a tournament once
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: yes
Do you understand the rules?: no
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: no
What days and times are you available for your matches?: depends on betel (work n stuff)
We don't allow that team name on the tournament anymore. Please pick a new team name and team color.

We don't allow that team name on the tournament anymore. Please pick a new team name and team color.
woaH WHAT
that's tribal

yeah no forget that stuff

we're not playing

no

What the forget WALDO that's bullstuff. I don't wish to participate if you're gonna not let them use the name they've been using for the past 3 tourneys.

and who is "we" because I sure as hell know that Raven didn't come up with that.

What the forget WALDO that's bullstuff. I don't wish to participate if you're gonna not let them use the name they've been using for the past 3 tourneys.

and who is "we" because I sure as hell know that Raven didn't come up with that.
Actually, Raven told Waldo to do this because apparently he doesn't want us to associate with them anymore for some unbelievably stupid reasons. But whatever

Actually, Raven told Waldo to do this because apparently he doesn't want us to associate with them anymore for some unbelievably stupid reasons. But whatever

There is hope for mankind after all.

Team Application:
In Game Name: Redconer
BLID: 33688
Teammate(s) and their BLIDs: Teammate needed (possibly Cheesemaster55)
Team Name: Carbellions
Team Color: Red
Basketball Experience: Real life, previous tourneys
Did you read the entire topic thoroughly?: Yes
Do you understand the rules?: Yes
Will you and your teammate(s) be dedicated to the tourney and promise show up to your games?: Yes

Never mind, joining Ardenlo7's team

What the hell? Raven what are you smoking now?

What the hell? Raven what are you smoking now?
I guess someone dramaing one of our members jokingly and get Raven's and my name mentioned by 10 years old autist with godawful argument skills gets our clan a bad reputation and should never be associated with anyone ever again. Funny thing is, Raven's rep is already down the stuffter long ago.

It's not that, it's that I've wanted nothing to do with that clan for almost a month and I literally had to cuss out You to finally remove me after asking almost ten times. Not to mention anyone who has their name on that list is automatically responsible for, and part of any other stuffty decision that another member makes. Not really happy about Dezi doing some dumb stuff in a server and my name getting thrown around because my name's on the clan's member list even though I've wanted out for a month/haven't even played the game in almost two weeks.

I had no problem with you having that as your team name but if you're going to keep adding people like Dezi to the member list only for them to do stuff that stirs up drama, I don't want to see that name in any of my servers.