Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71796 times)

Nigerian Cunts and Robot Records again? Talk about a rivalry.

Nigerian Cunts and Robot Records again? Talk about a rivalry.
Always close games between the two teams. Waldo's defense is always the best against them for some reason. I expect a low scoring game, probably not over 40 pts for either team.

Raven and I are proud to announce our partnership with Cca to bet some cash on who you'll think will win! Here is the official topic for all betting discussions: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=257504.0

^ PLACE YOUR BETS ^
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 11:18:26 PM by Aduioa »

I think my team will lose sikeeee (im talking bout 1st round)

Are you kidding this is going to be the worst championship game ever. Reefers vs whoever got lucky in the other side.

Are you kidding this is going to be the worst championship game ever. Reefers vs whoever got lucky in the other side.
you have some ego kid

Here is the Pre-Season schedule guys! These games are just for practice. They have no effect on the actual tournament but it is highly recommended that you come to them. Please let me know if you can't make it to your game by this Monday.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 06:11:31 PM by WALDO »

We don't have the games that early, please pick reasonable times. We usually have the games around 8:00 PM EST.
Wow, that is strict
anyway... Rage time because I wasnt accepted

Wow, that is strict
anyway... Rage time because I wasnt accepted
-snip-
Behavior like that won't do you any good. You make me just want to automatically decline your applications in the future no matter what you put down imo.

you have some ego kid
You're loving 14 how are you calling me a kid?

Reefers have beaten everyone in our side of our bracket last tournament, what makes you think it's going to be different? That's not called an ego, that's called observation.

My May Tourney Prediction.

Behavior like that won't do you any good. You make me just want to automatically decline your applications in the future no matter what you put down imo.
I don't give a crap
I practiced a whole day just to be blacklisted now? Fine, I hope that this topic rots
How would u fell if you practiced so hard on somthing and then get banned for somthing little

I don't give a crap
I practiced a whole day just to be blacklisted now? Fine, I hope that this topic rots
lyl