Author Topic: 2k keys  (Read 27233 times)

Are you stupid? $20 is the price it has always been.
where the forget have you been

the price was lowered to ten bucks

Are you stupid? The price was dropped to $10 after it got on Steam.
And why should this mean that a random 3rd party reseller should change his price too?

And why should this mean that a random 3rd party reseller should change his price too?
because he did too as others have stated

so people would actually buy it???????

so people would actually buy it???????
The point isn't to just get the game. You could get it on steam for that. The point is to get an ID that is like 90,000 - 100,000 less than the new ones.

Wait I don't get it, are these already used keys or unused ones? Also is this approved by Badspot? I may buy it if it's legitimate and not against the rules.

Wait I don't get it, are these already used keys or unused ones? Also is this approved by Badspot? I may buy it if it's legitimate and not against the rules.
They're unused legit keys.

I think you should remove the link. It's only gonna support BLID discrimination.

I think you should remove the link. It's only gonna support BLID discrimination.
yeah this

They're unused legit keys.

I don't understand how they are selling these 2k ID keys, considering we are in the 80k's currently. How does this work?

I don't understand how they are selling these 2k ID keys, considering we are in the 80k's currently. How does this work?

They bought all 2k IDs at once and are reselling them

Its a site like amazon that sells keys through blockland.us and only like 10 people knew about the site until scumbag OP posted the link.

They bought all 2k IDs at once and are reselling them

Wouldn't that mean whoever buys these 2k ID's are at risk of their keys being taken back by the resellers?

Wouldn't that mean whoever buys these 2k ID's are at risk of their keys being taken back by the resellers?
You're also at risk of badspot taking back your key for no reason. Your point?

You're also at risk of badspot taking back your key for no reason. Your point?

Oh, in that case I don't think I'll be buying one of these 2k keys then. At first I thought they were official and approved by Badspot.