2k keys

Author Topic: 2k keys  (Read 26976 times)

User was banned for this post
RIP
Better buy another key off there before they sell out Ravencroft.

Translation: We don't want other people to be able to have 2k ids too, it's meant to be just for us!!

Eat a richard, seriously.

Well aren't you setting a good example.

What, I'm not saying I didn't try to sell them. But that's not the main reason I wanted the site kept private. I wanted it kept private because it was like a rare stash that only a few of us knew about. That's what made it unique. I'm sure many people would have done the same thing besides Mathhew. I have plenty of money lol.

User was banned for this post

It wasnt all that rare, I could have posted it years ago when I got the link.

What's so special about 2k IDs? Will it make you more cool? Lol it's not worth it the extra 12 dollars. IDs don't mean stuff anymore.

the BL_ID discrimination pretty much ended after the Steam users came in

I'm a fan of people older then 20k and younger then 60k

:D

I'm a fan of people older then 20k and younger then 60k

:D
:panda:

What is the general IDs of people who are active on the forum? I'd say about 10k below and 20k to 30k but that's really broad still.

What is the general IDs of people who are active on the forum? I'd say about 10k below and 20k to 30k but that's really broad still.
Nah, you've hit it pretty accurately I'd say, maybe including a couple of upper 30k / lower 40k users.

I just read this entire thread and it seems that everyone is going apestuff here.

EDIT:ONTOPIC: forget now I can't believe any 2kers are real old BL players

DOUBLE EDIT: And that's how you can kill topics so easily, just be a friend in the past then post a somewhat logical post here. Voila! Thread is dead.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 11:50:38 AM by LagoomSack »

People who buy IDs for the sake of having a lower number are stupid. Why would you want to do that? If you want an extra ID just buy them like everyone else.

Everyone's just got to have some special or low number which is entirely pointless.

my ID is fine, 14941.

best mirror

my id is fine as well, 17777.  :cookie:

People who buy IDs for the sake of having a lower number are stupid. Why would you want to do that? If you want an extra ID just buy them like everyone else.
bragging rights