Author Topic: 2k keys  (Read 27017 times)

I wont buy one, but I probably would in the future. I'd give it to a friend so he doesn't have to worry about starfishs being discriminative to his high ID.
I think all this ID discrimination talk is hilarious because anyone sensible knows 2k keys aren't a legitimate way to say "yeah i'm actually an old player".

That's all ID discrimination is, oldcigarettes flaunting their wrinkly old willies at each other.

Oh god, this is too much! The fact that people are getting so pissed off over a number that has no significance just makes me laugh. Seriously? Are you people really that worried that people are going to brag that they are 2K'ers? I mean, is it really that important? Besides, anyone who has seen this thread and encounters a 2K'er will know that they got them from re-sellers and that they are full of stuff.

I think all this ID discrimination talk is hilarious because anyone sensible knows 2k keys aren't a legitimate way to say "yeah i'm actually an old player".

I agree with this totally; and now that this topic has been posted, nobody who reads the forums is going to think 2K ID's are old guys.

I would want one for the novelty of it, but everyone who knows better knows that they are specially purchased, and have no relevance to time spent on BL.

any id in the two thousands is more than likely not actually an old user. so there's no reason for anyone to buy this anymore
Its a site like amazon that sells keys through blockland.us and only like 10 people knew about the site until scumbag OP posted the link.
you're seriously whining about the fact that someone supposedly ruined your fake early id? lol. this is old news. plenty of people knew about it

I wont buy one, but I probably would in the future. I'd give it to a friend so he doesn't have to worry about starfishs being discriminative to his high ID.
play blockland with your friend, he won't have as many problems if he knows how to play. If you can teach him the basics and make nice houses together, he won't be discriminated against much...

Can someone sum up the 6 pages on why these 2k ids are bad?

Can someone sum up the 6 pages on why these 2k ids are bad?

Apparently Ravencroft was scamming people into paying $35 for keys (I assume he still had the keys in his possession even after the transaction)

They are basically a facade so you can look like you have been playing the game longer than you really have
OR, you got revoked because you were being stupid and you decided that you can't take the pressure of being discriminated against.

Because it was private message.

Only 10 people knew about this before you, like someone previously stated.

Don't be an starfish and let others be an starfish with ID discrimination.

Translation: We don't want other people to be able to have 2k ids too, it's meant to be just for us!!

Eat a richard, seriously.

so wait, does/has matthew actually work(ed?) for torque?

I thought this was common knowledge?  I assumed everyone knew 2Ker's were phony.  The link has been posted on the forums before a few times, but that was many years ago.  Ah well, good thing it was posted so everyone knows now, and it will sell out.

Wait, was Ravencroft & Co. re-selling keys obtained from this site? If yes, that's a breach of TOS. Also, I don't get why are you upset about this. It's on sale on the internet on a public site; why shouldn't people have access to this?

Also, it looks like the now defunct GameDuJour keys have found a new home. I remember these keys selling for 10$ for a week, back in 2007-2008.

Jesus christ this isn't some private kool kids club where only a few select few people know about that site. I got 2983 from that site in 2011, calm down.

Wait, was Ravencroft & Co. re-selling keys obtained from this site? If yes, that's a breach of TOS. Also, I don't get why are you upset about this. It's on sale on the internet on a public site; why shouldn't people have access to this?
Yah he was. And he's being upset because now everyone knows about it and he can't sell them for $35 anymore.

Because it was private message.

Only 10 people knew about this before you, like someone previously stated.

Don't be an starfish and let others be an starfish with ID discrimination.
There is actually a pretty large portion of the Blockland users that knew about this, like me for an example.