Author Topic: 2k keys  (Read 26983 times)

I think it's ridiculous now that they cost 10$ more, but it I don't see why it's bad to pick the novelty number when they cost the same.
Hey

Check out the seller, it's not Badspot is it?

Think about that.

well bad dosnt control the cost on that site. he dosnt hold those keys. its prob some contract to resell already "owned" ids or whatever on the site.

well bad dosnt control the cost on that site. he dosnt hold those keys. its prob some contract to resell already "owned" ids or whatever on the site.
They aren't preowned or activated yet. You get an email from Store@Blockland.us with "Should you have any questions please contact us at: support@blockland.us"

He should have been banned, but it really shouldn't be permanent.

Usually "known problem users" get longer bans.

Considering everything else he's done, he deserves to be banned and revoked on sight. :/

I guarantee that Badspot had some kind of contract with gamedujour where they bought 500 keys off him at a discounted rate for resale. Both parties benefit, Badspot gets all that cash in one lump some and gamedujour gets profit whenever they sell a key. Badspot wouldn't advertise this site because he's already gotten the cash from those keys, he doesn't get any more when you buy a key from Plimus/gamedujour.

Also, blatant ID discrimination has always resulted in bans.

Usually "known problem users" get longer bans.

Sometimes, my first account was IP banned on first offense.

I'm pretty sure people are upset with my new mod

User was banned for this post

Well that's the stupidest ban I've seen in a while. God forbid anyone have a bit of non-rulebreaking fun, I guess.

People told me the BL forums were bad, didn't quite realize the extent  :panda:

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 10:40:03 PM by Badspot »

Badspot

• Administrator
Well that's the stupidest ban I've seen in a while. God forbid anyone have a bit of non-rulebreaking fun, I guess.

People told me the BL forums were bad, didn't quite realize the extent  :panda:

You just failed the Blockland voight-kampff test.  Intentionally being an starfish is not acceptable behavior in any circumstance.  There does not need to be a specific rule against it.  You will not be missed.

You just failed the Blockland voight-kampff test.  Intentionally being an starfish is not acceptable behavior in any circumstance.  There does not need to be a specific rule against it.  You will not be missed.
Shots fired

amazing.

I don't see the problem, heaps of people have known about this for years.
Or is it just so terrible that someone's game has a number that is lower than it should be.