Author Topic: 2k keys  (Read 26987 times)

Weren't you the one that was banned in this thread lmao
Yes, not for ID discrimination though.

He acts like he's 10

If I acted like I was 10 years old I would be the one who was banned.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 03:30:24 PM by Matthew Padilla »

If I acted like I was 10 years old I would be the one who was banned.
I got banned for selling keys and I understand it was wrong of me. That's acting like I was 10? You should stop lashing out at me, slick and steamboat every chance you get bud.

I got banned for selling keys and I understand it was wrong of me. That's acting like I was 10? You should stop lashing out at me, slick and steamboat every chance you get bud.
You were the one that freaked out at him because he posted the link to the website, calling him a scumbag and what not.

i just love that you all chimed together to try and claim i admitted to trolling by reposting the link, and then you got banned

I wish I made this topic! Matthew sent me the link to them, I was gonna send it to Raven to show it's no secrete anymore, and spread it around but I never thought to make a topic!

the link has been posted and discussed like 1000 times on this forum.

im sure a search for "2k keys" or something similar would have been enough.

I wish I made this topic! Matthew sent me the link to them, I was gonna send it to Raven to show it's no secrete anymore, and spread it around but I never thought to make a topic!

It was never secret, the plimus link is only on 2 topics other than this and they are from like 2 years ago and I had never even heard of them. The link wasnt secret, I could have posted it years back.

You can use emails with a custom provider use this one hyrule.org Click on free hyrule.org email
You can use Gmail.com email's

And 888888 is the Public ID, and 1000000 breaks the float length, wat do?
We would skip them?