Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 70985 times)

If you honestly think that's the only thing in a relationship then you're quite a sad person.

i loving love loser logic; "if you guys think love is important you obs dont understand TRUE LOVE"

its like you guys are such fedora-wearing neckbeards that you think you've somehow transcended 4 billion years of evolutionary programming and have discovered some kind of spiritual super love.

if you're like under 30 and love isn't something you consider when going into a relationship, then you're not healthy enough for a relationship. more often than not you're just a co-dependent emotional cripple that desperately needs companionship simply because they're fantastically lonely. love is the very engine of evolution and human courting practices are the reason that we're intelligent beings today. to try and posit that courting for its own sake is somehow more pure or noble than the act that courting exists for is as absolutely ridiculous as it is pretentious.

i loving love loser logic; "if you guys think love is important you obs dont understand TRUE LOVE"

its like you guys are such fedora-wearing neckbeards that you think you've somehow transcended 4 billion years of evolutionary programming and have discovered some kind of spiritual super love.

if you're like under 30 and love isn't something you consider when going into a relationship, then you're not healthy enough for a relationship. more often than not you're just a co-dependent emotional cripple that desperately needs companionship simply because they're fantastically lonely. love is the very engine of evolution and human courting practices are the reason that we're intelligent beings today. to try and posit that courting for its own sake is somehow more pure or noble than the act that courting exists for is as absolutely ridiculous as it is pretentious.
it doesn't matter what anyone else says

fate brought them together, they have eachother for ever and ever~~~

Wow, calm down. I never said it wasn't something I considered, I was just saying it's not the most important part of a relationship. When I say I'm dating Port I'm not using the word 'dating' as a fancy way to say 'loving'.
it doesn't matter what anyone else says
Especially not anything coming from you.

Wow, calm down. You really misunderstood the context of that statement. I never said it wasn't something I considered, I was just saying it's not the most important part of a relationship. When I say I'm dating Port I'm not using the word 'dating' as a fancy way to say 'loving'.Especially not anything coming from you.
Noedit, fixed.

Wow, calm down. I never said it wasn't something I considered, I was just saying it's not the most important part of a relationship. When I say I'm dating Port I'm not using the word 'dating' as a fancy way to say 'loving'.Especially not anything coming from you.

Quote from: Dr. Phil
The belief that love is not important is a dangerous and intimacy-eroding myth. love provides an important time-out from the pressures of our daily lives and allows us to experience a quality level of closeness, vulnerability and sharing with our partners.

Oh great, Doctor Phil. Tell me though Stocking, I can't have true love if I don't want to have love in high school? Goodness!

Oh great, Doctor Phil. Tell me though Stocking, I can't have true love if I don't want to have love in high school? Goodness!

you arent going to find true love in high school regardless, swine

I'm pretty sure she's not saying it's obligatory

I'm pretty sure she's not saying it's obligatory
I know, I'm just talking about this part,
if you're like under 30 and love isn't something you consider when going into a relationship, then you're not healthy enough for a relationship.
you arent going to find true love in high school regardless, swine
Why not? And... Great I'm a swine. Again, why?

Why not? And... Great I'm a swine. Again, why?

If I really spoke my mind on this issue I'd be banned. There's a very strict, unspoken rule about chastising people for lack of loveual experience.

Excuse me if I misunderstand, but are you suggesting it's bad that I'm a 14 year old who hasn't had love yet?

Excuse me if I misunderstand, but are you suggesting it's bad that I'm a 14 year old who hasn't had love yet?
She's saying it's bad you don't think about love when you're in a mature relationship