Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 71014 times)

Marbleman has posted an "onBotDamage" add-on a long time ago.

I told him many times it was defective and he needed to fix it.

He continued to post it in his many topics not changing it at all.

you can be active and not post that much, and a lot of your posts is just random spam or stuff you don't really need to post about.

there are active people that have not taken breaks for nearly 8 or 9 years, you're just making stuff up, just admit you spend most of your day on here.
Is that a problem?

you can be active and not post that much, and a lot of your posts is just random spam or stuff you don't really need to post about.
there are active people that have not taken breaks for nearly 8 or 9 years, you're just making stuff up, just admit you spend most of your day on here.
stuff I don't really need to post about?
do you, perhaps, mean stuff like this:

man you sound upset.
LOL

and I have free time, what's wrong with using it to post here? it doesn't hurt you, and it's not like I have anything better to do

double post but

yes, I absolutely see you as being the same exact person that wrote this:

It's not up to you to tell us that you've changed, because nobody is going to believe it unless you've actually improved. You're still the same person in our eyes and it's up to us to decide whether or not you've even changed a little.

So far the general consensus seems to be that you're the same exact person you were 3 years ago that you are now. Doesn't look like much has changed at all judging from your behavior on your moonstar account.

You realize the date on that post is from 2010, riiiiiight? I'm hoping that you can see that because if not, you really just made the argument that I'm the same person from a post almost four years ago. If you honestly think that it's up to a community filled with people who have nothing but the desire to troll (like you) to decide who I am, then you're ridiculous.

Lewnaja did used to be a complete imbecile years ago. He was one of the first people I met when I first joined blockland and I thought he was a complete dumbass. I couldn't believe it at first when Badspot said Moonstar was Lewnaja because I have zero issues with Moonstar. I just don't see why you guys are bandwagon attacking him for occurrences that happened years ago. He's a very respectable person now in my opinion. Even though he does have a weeaboo avatar :(

I was very sad when you auto-banned me for being LewnaJa that one time. :(

Also I really love anime, what can I say? It's probably my only friend. LMAO

stuff I don't really need to post about?
do you, perhaps, mean stuff like this:
and I have free time, what's wrong with using it to post here? it doesn't hurt you, and it's not like I have anything better to do
that's not my point though, my point is you spend to much time on here, like, dont you have games to play, or a life(i dont mean this like a richard, im being serious).

that's not my point though, my point is you spend to much time on here, like, dont you have games to play, or a life(i dont mean this like a richard, im being serious).
I could ask the same question to you lol, how many alts did you have? 10 or so?
(I'm serious)

....?

It was noticed the post immediately after it happened.
I'm referring to something else.

I could ask the same question to you lol, how many alts did you have? 10 or so?
(I'm serious)
well im not sure, a lot of them i did not buy or were on sales.

what is "too much" time? where is your limit?
my laptop doesn't play games well enough, generally it can only run simple 2D things, like flash games or real games as long as they're really simple, which gets boring
and no, not really, even when I was in public school I didn't really talk to people much. everyone who would hang out with me, since I don't play sports or anything, I was only in the band, was either dumb, weird, or just had an annoying sense of humor. those three things sum up most people I've ever known in school, anyway. there were some exceptions, but they always seem to move away in a year or so

but anyway, why does it matter to you how much I'm on the forum in the first place?

You realize the date on that post is from 2010, riiiiiight? I'm hoping that you can see that because if not, you really just made the argument that I'm the same person from a post almost four years ago. If you honestly think that it's up to a community filled with people who have nothing but the desire to troll (like you) to decide who I am, then you're ridiculous.

People don't change.

Let's just assume Night Fox sleeps for 8 hours at night.

Are you implying it takes 16 hours to post 41 times?

People don't change.

i can think of so many sarcastic and non-sarcastic responses to this

but the short answer is that they do sometimes

Let's just assume Night Fox sleeps for 8 hours at night.
Are you implying it takes 16 hours to post 41 times?
I usually only get about four or six hours
sooo there's that

i can think of so many sarcastic and non-sarcastic responses to this

but the short answer is that they do sometimes
Almost only when the brain is manipulated.

People don't change.
I'd have to disagree.  It's really the kind of a "you have to experience it yourself to acknowledge it" kinda thing.  Of what I can see, the Moonstar alias is a lot more mellow than the LewnJa that I knew before.