Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 69979 times)

I like how you reported his post when you're being abusive as forget for no reason.  Take a week off.

He's most likely a troll account if you look at his register date and post count. Anyway, thanks for removing him.

I like how you reported his post when you're being abusive as forget for no reason.  Take a week off.
Thank you so much Badspot.

Badspots job sure has been interesting over the last week or two.

Where the hell did all this Port stuff come from? Totally out of left field, I'm awfully confused.

Where the hell did all this Port stuff come from? Totally out of left field, I'm awfully confused.
Thompson started it
http://imgur.com/a/oWIfG

thanks eepos

this weird love triangle thing they've got going is hilarious. i can't even comprehend how spergy you'd have to be to eDate someone

Man you're so cool, posting stuff from 2009!

Yeah, it's the same person. It's called growing up. You should try it sometime.
growing up? no. you've gotten older. that doesn't mean you're not still naive as all stuff

growing up? no. you've gotten older. that doesn't mean you're not still naive as all stuff

You never answered the question I asked you earlier. Do you really see the slightest comparison from me back then to me now? LOL.

You never answered the question I asked you earlier. Do you really see the slightest comparison from me back then to me now? LOL.
still naive as all stuff

Calling me a troll to comfort yourself.
but you are, that is a fact
whether or not that's what you're doing at this moment is debatable, but you are
oh stuff
He's most likely a troll account if you look at his register date and post count. Anyway, thanks for removing him.
you must not know who tompson is

come on moon star! you should never ever ever ever ever ever pretend to be someone else! that's not right!i would never do that >___<

come on moon star! you should never ever ever ever ever ever pretend to be someone else! that's not right!i would never do that >___<

Oh you.

still naive as stuff

How?

you must not know who tompson is

Sorry for the double post, I didn't see this. I guess I don't know who he is. Would you mind telling me who he is?

joke's getting stale

Sorry for the double post, I didn't see this. I guess I don't know who he is. Would you mind telling me who he is?
he's... tompson
to begin with he was just an awkward little kid, and he got banned for who knows what, and all his accounts since then have been just for the sake of making people mad

this weird love triangle thing they've got going is hilarious. i can't even comprehend how spergy you'd have to be to eDate someone
Because method of communication is most important right?