Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 71015 times)

I gotta say people on this forum have to have some of the strangest connections I've ever seen.

Finally someone noticed lol

....?

It was noticed the post immediately after it happened.

um evars a girl?

im confused or is port a girl JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS GOING ON

um evars a girl?

theyre both dudes what are you confused about

um evars a girl?
is this how you're being introduced to the concept of homoloveuality or something

idk im fine about homoloveuality i just didnt know evar, i thought he was a girl

but i never asked port about his gender so i assume he could be a girl too

Why does there have to be a girl?

This topic is officially all over the place

Why does there have to be a girl?
it doesn't damnit I just thought there was a girl involved now it's all clear

um evars a girl?

they're furcigarettes
is this how you're being introduced to the concept of homoloveuality or something
most of us don't have the majority of our posts in the furry thread :)

most of us don't have the majority of our posts in the furry thread :)
DrenDran must be from Uganda.
He thinks homoloveuals eat the poo poo.

DrenDran must be from Uganda.
He thinks homoloveuals eat the poo poo.

dey lick da anis like i screem

You never answered the question I asked you earlier. Do you really see the slightest comparison from me back then to me now? LOL.

double post but

yes, I absolutely see you as being the same exact person that wrote this:

You people are absoloute morons. You realise I posted that 2 loving years ago? Yet you still have the lulz to keep going at it and completely kill the joke. I find it funny that you pathetic 12 year olds sit in the bottom of your parents basement stalking the forums looking for bad things about me and trying to drama it. I am not even remotely close to the idiot I used to be. So why hold a grudge? It's pointless. I suggest you all just shut the hell up and mind your own lives.

As for you, Badspot. I still can never tolerate your idiocy from infinity and beyond. Surprisingly you can manage to defend your self against Crown by pulling fake info out of your ass and shoving it onto the internet making your self look pro. You shouldn't hold a loving 12-13 year old (Crown, forgot his age) responsible for theft of key. Sure Crown might have used one, only because you keep banning his IDs for something he didn't or did do which you have absoloutely no proof of. So you know, you should really shut the forget up and stop fapping to your comments thinking you have absoloute power over everyone. You're spreading your cigarettegatory across the internet, so for gods sake stop it. You've held a grudge against me for what now? 4 loving years? You think I'm the same idiot I used to be? Well I'm not. So good sir, get the forget out.

It's not up to you to tell us that you've changed, because nobody is going to believe it unless you've actually improved. You're still the same person in our eyes and it's up to us to decide whether or not you've even changed a little.

So far the general consensus seems to be that you're the same exact person you were 3 years ago that you are now. Doesn't look like much has changed at all judging from your behavior on your moonstar account.

they're furcigarettesmost of us don't have the majority of our posts in the furry thread :)
that's impossible
even if I had made 100% of the posts in that topic it would still not be the majority of my posts