MARBLE MAN is out

Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 69984 times)

masturbating to animals is sickening just talking about it, anyone who does so needs immediate help

masturbating to animals is sickening just talking about it, anyone who does so needs immediate help
There are enough people here that do that for this to be an unpopular opinion.

Wasnt this topic about MARBLE MAN?

I'd be dismissive to an ignorant prick too.

This. ^

Wasnt this topic about MARBLE MAN?

It was until Badspot decided to call me out.

Just because I'm a furry doesn't necessarily mean that I do that.

I just finished reading your 14,000 word league of legends gay fan fiction

wanna run by me how you don't do that again

if you want it pm me

Implying we've had any..?
Just because I'm a furry doesn't necessarily mean that I do that.

By labeling yourself as one, you pretty much signed up for this.

http://badspot.us/img/psylocke1-9.html

Badspot you are a loving whore who has no life, a perverted desperate handicap. Btw its ilegal to ban me from using the blockland fourms. my bro uses that site too.... Badspot, leave the internet and delete blockland with it. Come back when you actualy have a WIFE and you have an ACTUAL life.

Your Worst Nightmare,
LewnaJa

You're the type of person who thinks physical contact matters it seems. Your post hasn't contributed, thanks. I talk to her daily almost non-stop. I don't see what the problem is here. If you're crying about how my relationship is then you're pretty much doing the same for nearly every soldier currently overseas without their family. You think they grow farther apart because they're not getting physical contact or something?

Help me understand your point of view because I'm not seeing it. Yes, I've only seen her seven times because I lack the gas money to drive and see her every weekend. That doesn't mean we're any less strong. :D

Maybe, just maybe, one day, you'll understand the difference between loving somebody because of who they are and not caring if they're far away or not, and loving somebody's body and not having the true connection people would call "true love". Not trying to sound like a friend here but you really seem to be missing my point every time I try to explain to you. You may have different views, but that doesn't mean I have the same beliefs. I've already been with her for a year and a half. lol

I'm not trying to sound rude, I just really don't understand why it's so hard for you to accept my beliefs.

Also, I have a much better career planned than the Marines at this point. I care more about living happily with my girlfriend than potentially getting killed and ruining her life, y'know. It's not like I'll be losing anything. But I might do it in the future if it becomes more flexible. It depends.

holy stuff these are the same people??

sorry for the double post but this stuff is too good lmfao

Quote from: LewnaJa
idiots. why dont you stop being loving pussies and stop putting words into my mouth?
1. Im not gay, and badspots the one who should be sucking MY richard.
2. Your all handicapped and have absoloutly no life, thats why you view this site every day to look at animated girls grabbing their tits and shaking up and down. BIG forgetIN DEAL!
3. I have all your IPS now so you better shut the forget up before I track your computers main hardrive and kick its ass into tiny little ashes with viruses!
4. IM TIRED OF ALL YOUR stuff! PAST IS GONE, ITS NOW THE FUTURE, SHUT THE forget UP ABOUT THINGS IN THE PAST! AND I HATE research, IM NOT EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO SEE IT! IM NOT LIFELESS LIKE ALL OF YOU TO VIEW THAT stuff! WHO EVER WATCHES research, READS research, LOOKS AT research, IS AN ABSOLOUTE LIFELESS WHORE WHO OBVIOUSLY DOESNT HAVE A richard AND HAS A MANGINA INSTEAD!!!!!!
SHUT
THE
forget
UP!

i think we should bring back some 80s terms like mainframe.
it always sounds so legit when making threats

sorry for the double post but this stuff is too good lmfao

Man you're so cool, posting stuff from 2009!

Yeah, it's the same person. It's called growing up. You should try it sometime.

i think we should bring back some 80s terms like mainframe.
it always sounds so legit when making threats

Rest in Peace, MARBLE MAN.

Died January 12th, 2014 during a freak accident involving habitual problems with a man named Eric 'Badspot' Hartman.

Known by many as 'Marble Man'

Known by few as 'Lord friendron'

"He will not be missed" ~ Many people

"Someone with real hackitude is mousing around the link farm. I'm going to have to get to the magic cookie before him and set up a nastygram for his homebox." ~ Eksi

"That's too bad" ~ Me

*noedit: "That's not a bad thing"

Badspot

• Administrator
nice job being a dismissive little scumbag

I like how you reported his post when you're being abusive as forget for no reason.  Take a week off.