Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 70001 times)

gay interracial?
that deserves a spot in mega hell

gay interracial?
mega mega hell*

evar is black and port is white

they are both male

they go against that is holy,

You guys are so rude. lol

I didn't know that internet relationships are something to be respected

please enlighten me of the reasons why people eloving eachother is so sacred

http://imgur.com/a/oWIfG

thanks eepos
If this is true, then tapping into Port's inner personality is extremely hard. You can never be sure about what he is.

I knew him for 2 years and I am still so confused abut him. I'm not sure whether or not his stories are true, but I do get depressed for the same reasons he does.

Port gave Evar678 the super admin password and kicked everybody on it because he didn't want to share him.

omg they are ..frick fracking?

and not married!?!?

omfg super mega extra hell

omg they are ..frick fracking?

and not married!?!?

omfg super mega extra hell
is it not allowed to make fun of dumb internet furries talking about loving eachother over the internet

is it not allowed to make fun of dumb internet furries talking about loving eachother over the internet
Go right ahead. Just not in a topic about men of marbles.

Go right ahead. Just not in a topic about men of marbles.
http://imgur.com/a/oWIfG

how about you read the whole coversation before jumping in for your buttbuddies

First off, if two people have a relationship, it's not really your place to judge, no matter how stupid it is. And for second, the majority of the people on these forums that have ever had a "relationship" was online. You're forgetting that it's rare to find anyone above the age of fifteen in this community.

Evar is my friend, I'm simply joking.

First off, if two people have a relationship, it's not really your place to judge, no matter how stupid it is. And for second, the majority of the people on these forums that have ever had a "relationship" was online. You're forgetting that it's rare to find anyone above the age of fifteen in this community.
Wow; an intelligent post. I don't know you but respect++
Evar is my friend, I'm simply joking.
*Slugs you on the shoulder*

First off, if two people have a relationship, it's not really your place to judge no matter how stupid it is.
why can't I?
And for second, the majority of the people on these forums that have ever had a "relationship" was online. You're forgetting that it's rare to find anyone above the age of fifteen in this community.
It's OK to have meaningless relationships over the internet riddled with handicapation, as long as you're 15 or younger.

gay interracial?
they eat the poo poo