Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 69969 times)

Wait, people read that stuff lol??
Not really haha.
But hey, it exists, so BDX's claim is wrong.

Not really haha.
But hey, it exists, so BDX's claim is wrong.
But wait, if it's on Steam you just install the game and it launches. Some have EULAs.
Also I thought it opened up your web browser since he gave me a link to a web page.

A review about getting banned from a game while you have a VAC ban on record kinda speaks volumes. Good review.
I hear some people get false positives if they swap out their game's EXE, which normally fixes launch problems anyway.
It also fixes mod incompatibility with GTA: San Andreas.

darn, i almost liked marble man. oh well.

Every game you've ever played states clearly that you can be banned at any time for any reason. I am pretty sure everyone knows this too. Just don't be an idiot and this won't be a problem for you but if you plan to be an idiot you should know it can get you banned.

Badspot is really pretty good about who he bans and for what. Most games wouldn't hesitate to ban you for saying the word monday even once which would clear out probably 80% of us in one sweep. Badspot really only bans people for committing serious crimes like hacking, DDoSing, sometimes stalking or severe harassment.

But Marble is my friend badspot!

But Marble is my friend badspot!
Weren't you perma'd like 3 times in the last week? That's more reason to ban him, not less.

But wait, if it's on Steam you just install the game and it launches.
Don't even try that.

Section 2, subsection G: Restrictions on Use of Software
G. Restrictions on Use of Software

[...] you may not, in whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, publish, distribute, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, create derivative works based on, or remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Software or any software accessed via Steam without the prior consent, in writing, of Valve.

[...]

Section 4. Online conduct, cheating and illegal behaviour
You agree that you will be personally responsible for the use of your Account and for all of the communication and activity on Steam that results from use of your Account. Your online conduct and interaction with other Subscribers should be guided by common sense and basic etiquette.

[...] You agree that you will not create Cheats or assist third parties in any way to create Cheats. [...] You acknowledge and agree that either Valve or any online multiplayer host may refuse to allow you to participate in certain online multiplayer games if you use Cheats in connection with Steam or the Software. [...] Further, you acknowledge and agree that an online multiplayer host may report your use of Cheats to Valve, and Valve may communicate your history of use of Cheats to other online multiplayer hosts. Valve may terminate your Account or a particular Subscription for any conduct or activity that Valve believes is illegal, constitutes a Cheat, or otherwise negatively affects the enjoyment of Steam by other Subscribers.

This is in the Steam Subscriber Agreement for when you purchase the game through steam. It forces you to check a box saying, quote, "I agree to the terms of the Steam Subscriber Agreement."

In addition, Section 1: Registration as a subscriber; application of terms to you; your account

[...] Some Subscriptions may impose additional terms specific to that Subscription ("Subscription Terms") (for example, an end user license agreement specific to a particular game, or terms of use specific to a particular product or feature of Steam).

Every game you've ever played states clearly that you can be banned at any time for any reason. I am pretty sure everyone knows this too. Just don't be an idiot and this won't be a problem for you but if you plan to be an idiot you should know it can get you banned.

God damn loving this, so much.

I don't get why people always get their panties in a huge knot because they may or may not be banned at any time. Sure, it's dodgy but come the forget on, if you aren't gonna do stuff you don't have to fear anything.

Bad brown townogy but it's like refusing to eat at a restaurant because you could get into trouble for ordering a beer, even if you don't even remotely like beer, absolutely hate it guts, would never order, etcetcetc.

I don't get why people always get their panties in a huge knot because they may or may not be banned at any time. Sure, it's dodgy but come the forget on, if you aren't gonna do stuff you don't have to fear anything.
Unless you're playing on PSO2. Because North Americans get banned spontaneously.

Unless you're playing on PSO2. Because North Americans get banned spontaneously.
You're violating their terms of service by connecting from outside of Japan so it's not like it's for no reason whether you think it's sill or not.

You're violating their terms of service by connecting from outside of Japan so it's not like it's for no reason whether you think it's sill or not.
If that's the case then they aren't doing a good job at upholding the ToS.

Weren't you perma'd like 3 times in the last week? That's more reason to ban him, not less.
Just please... I can't take bans anymore...uggh