MARBLE MAN is out

Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 69988 times)

i don't know, considering you managed to prove yourself to still be handicapped in one sweet ass move, i figure it's my obligation to verbally spice things up so we don't get so bored so fast

And how have I proven myself to be handicapped at all? I'm trying to act civil while you're acting like an outraged child trying to start a stufffest for entertainment.

Wait so Moonstar is Lewnaja?
Yes, I didn't talk about it for all the months I've been here up until recently. If I were to reveal my identity, people would rant endlessly and annoy me.

you're also forgetting that taboo likes to insult people for not much. 'tis why taboo account has been banned and hes on this one.
in his logic, once an starfish, always an starfish, and he proves it on a day-by-day basis.
pretty sure he wasn't banned, and just gave the account away to his girlfriend or whoever shampooh (??) is

Oh, ha. I was on his server when he got his key revoked. :p

What was the add-on with code-injection vulnerabilities?
That was part of his Christmas pack from a year or so ago.

pretty sure he wasn't banned, and just gave the account away to his girlfriend or whoever shampooh (??) is
taboos last post was on january third while ragnathebroedge has 12 pages worth of posts since january third.
besides theres this

uhh I dunno. that whole situation always confused me

I've always just seen both accounts as Taboo.

And how have I proven myself to be handicapped at all? I'm trying to act civil while you're acting like an outraged child trying to start a stufffest for entertainment.
outraged? not even remotely, talking stuff like you down is a standard activity involving no real feeling, lol

then again, there is someone else here who gives off that vibe quite often...

Who?

Badspot's been banning people for reasons not listed in the rules and is considered valid either way since the dawn of this forum. If he is "fighting the power" he's doing a real stuffty job.
Yeah its just that it seems he's trying to be all edgy and paint himself like he's martyring himself or some stuff.

Marble Man abused his eval privileges in my server, utterly destroying it by making every other word be "pony". He was always an attention whore. I'm glad he is gone, but the forums/game seem to be a virtual hotel California.

outraged? not even remotely, talking stuff like you down is a standard activity involving no real feeling, lol

Stop trying, dude. You're only continuing to paint your stuffty image in the eyes of others. The fact that you've already resorted to flaming is why I believe you're being ridiculous. If you're going to try and argue with me, at least try to make some valid points, okay?

I don't understand how you can still defend yourself and act so condescending when you're the same age as me, yet your level of maturity is  of the age of an 11-year-old. It's not your obligation to act like an starfish. You obviously got banned because you're being an idiot, and you're continuing to be one. Please, just stop trying already -- for your own sake.

i didn't know moonstar was LewnaJa

everything makes so much sense now

in the past few months i have noticed little idiocy from moonstar. (or the idiocy was so insignificant that i forgot it)
IMO he should not be judged on who he was a few years ago. i was a dumbass loving kid a few years ago (now im dumb but in different ways)

if taboo wants to judge other people for their past, he forfeits that he was once an attention-whoring, pretending-to-be-a-teacher roosterhole and should be treated as such now.

so which is it