Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 70006 times)

aw, does that mean titanium man got banned too?
yes may he rest in peace

i didn't know moonstar was LewnaJa

everything makes so much sense now

The only thing that makes sense to you is our personal, occasional argument about the same subject we used to argue about from back in 2011. lol

I've kept this account almost entirely neutral except for certain occasions like this one, where I used my own personal experience to try and understand why Marble Man was being treated so harshly when there are so many others like him who doing the exact same things without consequence on this level. That's all.

in the past few months i have noticed little idiocy from moonstar. (or the idiocy was so insignificant that i forgot it)
IMO he should not be judged on who he was a few years ago. i was a dumbass loving kid a few years ago (now im dumb but in different ways)

if taboo wants to judge other people for their past, he forfeits that he was once an attention-whoring, pretending-to-be-a-teacher roosterhole and should be treated as such now.

so which is it

I appreciate the support, bro. Personally, I'd like to call Badspot out on every single thing he's said about me that's entirely false, but I'd rather not get banned (for defending myself) over something so simple when it's so easy to see that it's not true at all. I just don't understand what fuels people to keep stuff going even after the fire's already burned out. Like, do people expect to get a rise out of me? It's been just over 6 years since I came here. To think that anyone would accuse me of being the same is absurd.

For once, I'd like to have a civil conversation with Baddy and straighten things out. I don't appreciate his continued hostility towards me. :(

The only thing that makes sense to you is our personal, occasional argument about the same subject we used to argue about from back in 2011. lol

I've kept this account almost entirely neutral except for certain occasions like this one, where I used my own personal experience to try and understand why Marble Man was being treated so harshly when there are so many others like him who are doing the exact same things without consequence on this level. That's all.

No edit, sorry. It's late and I'm loving up my wording.

you're telling me what makes sense to me?

I hope noone was stupid enough to give marble man ftp access on any rtb server

you're telling me what makes sense to me?

I'm assuming what makes sense to you because there isn't much that I've done on this account other than post in off-topic. I've barely even participated in anything controversial. Therefore, based on the assumption that the only noticeable controversial topic I've talked to you about is the one about relationships. I'm simply making an assumption, calm down.

I'm assuming what makes sense to you because there isn't much that I've done on this account other than post in off-topic. I've barely even participated in anything controversial. Therefore, based on the assumption that the only noticeable controversial topic I've talked to you about is the one about relationships. I'm simply making an assumption, calm down.
I'm calm, I just think you're a dumbass

At least now I have a historical trend to support my conclusion

I'm calm, I just think you're a dumbass

At least now I have a historical trend to support my conclusion

Evidence from over three years ago isn't much to support your conclusion. I'm afraid you'll need more than that. But please, give me your full theory. Explain to me, in your eyes, how I am a dumbass. I'm curious.

He posted this review on steam

Just another kid who's mad about being banned from an Internet forum lol

He'll eventually come back with some sort of stuff to piss us off, just watch.

I love how he's wording it as if he's done nothing wrong.

http://steamcommunity.com//id/76561198017968277/recommended/250340/ here's the recommendation if anyone wants to look

a few of his mods were decent but yeah, he's dumb as a titanium rod

most of his mods were completely useless

Won't be long before all forum cigarettes flock to this post and start agreeing with him.

http://steamcommunity.com//id/76561198017968277/recommended/250340/ here's the recommendation if anyone wants to look

a few of his mods were decent but yeah, he's dumb as a titanium rod
Maybe... dumb as a marble pillar?