Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 70900 times)

Moonstar Akemi is LewnaJa, his opinion is completely invalid. 

?

wow lol

That explains a lot.

No, srsly. Who was LewnaJa?

marble was terribly full of himself, good loving riddance

What

wow really forget me

Badspot

• Administrator
Uhhh... I was? ._.
You reported the key to me.  I have edited for clarity.

You reported the key to me.  I have edited for clarity.
oh ok thanks

Badspot

• Administrator
Who the hell was LewnaJa

A feral child with self-diagnosed tourettes and OC, abandoned on the internet by unloving parents.  Banned many times long before key registration was required.  Famous for this years-long conversation http://badspot.us/img/psylocke1-9.html

A feral child with self-diagnosed tourettes and OC, abandoned on the internet by unloving parents.  Banned many times long before key registration was required.  Famous for this years-long conversation http://badspot.us/img/psylocke1-9.html

So even after this many years you still hold a grudge? I'm not going to sit here and argue with you over something that happened so many years ago. And obviously, if I sit here and argue with you, I'm going to get banned. It's a little unfair, isn't it?

My opinion is not invalid. lol

"self-diagnosed tourettes"

LOL. I was diagnosed with them by a doctor. I grew out of them a couple years ago. I already explained that it was just a bullstuff excuse. Yes, I was banned many times because I was young and didn't learn from my mistakes. As you can see here, I've peacefully been on the forums for months and haven't caused an ounce of trouble for anyone. The fact that you still act like you know everything about me is depressing.

Come on, let's not get into this again. That bullstuff's in the past and it's not even relevant anymore.

Come on, let's not get into this again. That bullstuff's in the past and it's not even relevant anymore.
Similar words spoken a many moons ago.

Well, it's for the good. I liked most of his addons.