Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 69876 times)

He was. He even said.
I've had conversations with him on the forum.

He posted in that 2k thread,
I guarantee that Badspot had some kind of contract with gamedujour where they bought 500 keys off him at a discounted rate for resale. Both parties benefit, Badspot gets all that cash in one lump some and gamedujour gets profit whenever they sell a key. Badspot wouldn't advertise this site because he's already gotten the cash from those keys, he doesn't get any more when you buy a key from Plimus/gamedujour.

Also, blatant ID discrimination has always resulted in bans.

That profile has over 1,000 posts.

He wasn't even directly involved with blhack. Badspot just pinned him on it for god knows what reason.
I doubt badspot would frame someone for no reason, there should've been some reason.
even if it was a misunderstanding 

I wonder if titanium and marble are the same person

couldn't stand him
good riddance

I doubt badspot would frame someone for no reason, there should've been some reason.
even if it was a misunderstanding 

You're expecting too much out of Badspot. If he really hates you, he'll ban you for whatever the forget he wants. You agree to that upon signing up on these forums, I believe.

I wonder if titanium and marble are the same person

They're not. They have separate Steam profiles. Titanium Man and Marble Man are two completely different people. I'm friends with both of them.

It really is starting to disturb me more and more each day how many players I see engaging in malicious acts like this and getting banned... I've been banned before myself, but I learned from my mistakes. It's kind of sad to see how some of the longer-standing players on this game are some of the worst ones. Some have been here for many years and it's like, they're currently on their 20th account.
It kind of makes me feel like Blockland has become a virtual Detroit, if that makes any sense.

is it just me or have malicious attacks spiked in the last year or two?

:(

-snip-

I think it's just that the more people play, the more likely there are to be bad apples.

I think it's just that the more people play, the more likely there are to be bad apples.
Gee, I wonder who this is....

I've had conversations with him on the forum.

He posted in that 2k thread,
That profile has over 1,000 posts.
Because Badspot stopped.

Badspot

• Administrator
Moonstar Akemi is LewnaJa, his opinion is completely invalid. 

Moonstar Akemi is LewnaJa, his opinion is completely invalid. 
Who the hell was LewnaJa