Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 69989 times)

meaningless relationships
I'm gonna stop you right there with a big 'forget You'.

If you honest to god think we'd waste 8 months of our lives on something that was meaningless then you sir can go forget yourself.

You can have your view on it any way you wish; You're entitled to that. But the moment you say that something as important as a relationship is 'Meaningless' is the moment that you've crossed the line.

I'm gonna stop you right there with a big 'forget You'.

If you honest to god think we'd waste 8 months of our lives on something that was meaningless then you sir can go forget yourself.

You can have your view on it any way you wish; You're entitled to that. But the moment you say that something as important as a relationship is 'Meaningless' is the moment that you've crossed the line.

The meaning comes from the various yiff and roleplay sessions you've had over steam and skype right

right

The meaning comes from the various yiff and roleplay sessions you've had over steam and skype right

right
oh geez lol
this is comedy gold

right
Implying we've had any..?
Just because I'm a furry doesn't necessarily mean that I do that.

they eat the poo poo
they have a love practice called "fisting" where they insert their hand into the other man's hand- er star fish only way
and it is so painful that they have to take drugs
but they enjoy it

the last furry who said that to me ended up having over 128 mb of furry research clotted in his computer, along with various nudes and saved roleplay chat logs. if you seriously think I'll buy that garbage you're sadly mistaken

inb4 "im different from those other furries"

the last furry who said that to me ended up having over 128 mb of furry research clotted in his computer, along with various nudes and saved roleplay chat logs. if you seriously think I'll buy that garbage you're sadly mistaken
That's nice.

the last furry who said that to me ended up having over 128 mb of furry research clotted in his computer
that's sorta low

inb4 "im different from those other furries"

calm down ffs lol are you his father or something, he doesn't need you to "buy that garbage"

smoke some weed or something

nice job being a dismissive little scumbag
My apologies for not falling victim to your little game. You really need to get a better hobby than hating on furries because a kid took your toy from you in preschool.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll be doing something with my life.

My apologies for not falling victim to your little game. You really need to get a better hobby than hating on furries because a kid took your toy from you in preschool.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll be doing something with my life.
Calling me a troll to comfort yourself. If you honestly think this is unjustified hate you're on such a high level of denial it's sickening

Masturbating to animals isn't doing something with your life

nice job being a dismissive little scumbag
I'd be dismissive to an ignorant prick too.

This topic is too much for me