Author Topic: Furdle here's your drama you wanted.  (Read 10849 times)

i think it says "buurn"

no it obviously says bjorn

god damnit bjorn what have you done now

I love when people announce their loss of respect for someone. as if they needed or even wanted it. like your respect is relevant and important in any way.

I lost my respect for Furdle in the year 2008 and I have never announced it.

Girdle lol
I ment furdle
Anyways he's cool to me

Girdle lol
I ment furdle
Anyways he's cool to me

Why are you that one person that sticks out among all the others.

Furdle just lost my respect too. That was a pretty damn jackass thing to do.

Girdle lol
I ment furdle
Anyways he's cool to me
shocking, the stupid stick together

Furdle said he would give me add-ons too. He just doesn't do it and then laughs about it.

Classic Furdle.

you guys just dont like furdle cause he doesnt invite you to his tea parties

so jel

This may go off topic a tiny bit. I was searching the forums yesterday for Game of Thrones - related builds and I ended up coming across a thread Furdle made. In the thread he shows pictures of how he met one of the actors from the show...which is cool...sadly though; he rubs his ego in a little.

It was about 1:30am last night (or this morning, whichever way you look at it) and I was walking two girls home. On our way to the bus stop, I instantly recognised Hot Pie. Went over to him and had a casual chat. As an actor myself, we talked a bit about agencys, game of thrones, directors which we've worked with, and so on. He was a cool guy, most actors are complete starfishs, but this guy wasnt. He said he is in the process of writing a film, so I gave him a little "well you know, if you're looking for someone my height/looks/awesomeness, you can always ask me ;)" He then told me to add him on facebook, and then we got the bus home together.
It was quite an amusing night because we were both stufffaced.

I really hope this was a joke.

you guys just dont like furdle cause he doesnt invite you to his tea parties

so jel
real men

have

pick-nicks