Author Topic: Someone makes and releases 114 small, easy mods? GREAT MODDER!  (Read 8081 times)

I'm bitter.
Right there. Right. There. You need to stop being bitter, over someone else's actions. Marble man did some pretty terrible things, that not everyone knew about. But why do you care? Did some body stab you because they thought you weren't as good as him? Or did someone just voice an opinion on the internet?

Right there. Right. There. You need to stop being bitter, over someone else's actions. Marble man did some pretty terrible things, that not everyone knew about. But why do you care? Did some body stab you because they thought you weren't as good as him? Or did someone just voice an opinion on the internet?
Because marble was also claiming to be good.

so from what I am getting, xalos is throwing a temper tantrum because marble man's code isn't optimized enough
ok

Because marble was also claiming to be good.
Everyone is going to think they are good at something they do frequently. If you managed to skydive 114 times (and live), you would think you are good at it, no?

its funny how you wait to say this until marble man is gone

Everyone is going to think they are good at something they do frequently. If you managed to skydive 114 times (and live), you would think you are good at it, no?
it doesnt take any skill at all to skydive ...

no, it's more like going skiing 114 times and hitting 3 trees before you get to the bottom

It's way too early in the morning to be cringing this hard. I'm just going to move this to Modification Discussion in the hopes it gets less exposure to people.

I'm just going to move this to Modification Discussion in the hopes it gets less exposure to people.
Better pop an alt and spam the drama threads while you are at it.
It's way too early in the morning to be cringing this hard.
Putting the time difference aside between myself and you, this is a good way to end the day for me. I thank you for this statement.

Something a little more on topic:..
Never know. He might be lurking. Dun Dunn dunnnn. Or he gave up and is doing something more productive?

It's way too early in the morning to be cringing this hard. I'm just going to move this to Modification Discussion in the hopes it gets less exposure to people.
the wit is real

Badspot

• Administrator
I sort of think this is more suited to drama...

Anyway it wouldn't matter even if marbleman was the bastard butt-son of John Carmack and Jesus Christ - good deeds are not a currency that you can use to purchase bad deeds. 

good deeds are not a currency that you can use to purchase bad deeds.  
So much win.

Anyway, Xalos, I think it's strange that I've never even looked at you or Marble's code and I have still thought of you as one of my favorite scripters. Marble was one of my three favorites along with you, but likely just because he made 3 custom mods for my server. Still, the OP seemed to say that you were better because your code was cleaner, while that's never been a factor for me and I continued to think of you in higher aspect.

Also, I don't think it's fair to make a negative topic about someone who is banned (unless it has to do with their ban) because they can't defend themselves. The same would go for this topic in which you seen to be trying to compete with Marble when he can't do anything to support his side.

so what the forget is the point of this topic again...?

so what the forget is the point of this topic again...?

xalos wants to feel better about his mods on blockland that nobody uses

xalos wants to feel better about his mods on blockland that nobody uses
I wish people used his mods, like Speedometer / Cruise Control, the tron thing for aircraft and all other vehicles, Elevator/Trains...

They'd be popular if he uploaded them to RTB