elevators

Author Topic: elevators  (Read 6978 times)

I hope to god it's out before V9. Because V8 kicks ass right now!!

He wants Trader to give the mod to only him and Trader
no i want that mod to be out as soon as posible to stop this fight!!! it makes me  :panda:
It makes you fuck?

It makes you fuck?
No, I think he means it makes him cry.

i dont know what the hell Trader means

You don't find the (Elevator) system, the system finds you.
He means that he is working on an Elevator system, and no matter what you do, or where you look you'r not going to find it. So you'r going to have to wait 'till he releases it.

I doubt v9 event bricks will be able to function as Elevators.  They might be able to impulse you into the air, but they won't be able to move.
He doesn't think (now he knows) that the event system in V9 will be able to do what his elevators do. He thinks that they will be able to shoot you in the air but they wont be able to move floor to floor.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 12:35:46 AM by Green Link »

Yeah, the Event System can impulse you in multiple directions, but it's no substitute for a proper Elevator.  Don't get me wrong, the Event System is really nice, but it can't do everything for you.

i have seen elevators on youtube?!?!?!?!? i like elevators i need them for my hotel

i have seen elevators on youtube?!?!?!?!? i like elevators i need them for my hotel
\

FFS bump. Maybe if you read the topic you would know these following things
•Eleveators arent out so you should stop talking about them
THAT WAS A COMPLETELY POINTLESS BUMP! red caps ftw

i just hope elevators come soon

Theres not just elevators, theres windows (NOT the computer) as well, look.

Windows were an idea Trader had that he decided against.  That button will be gone next update.