Author Topic: The Animal Crossing Megathread V2  (Read 30508 times)

If only we could ride furnitures like that bicycle, the tricycle and that MK7 kart, I hope they will add rideable vehicles like that on the next AC game, imagine a dirt road on your town so you can race with other villagers on little ATVs, or have a little kart track, and use stuff like skateboards and bicycles for faster travel anywhere.

Another thing that could be nice is better interaction with the furnitures, like taking a bath on the bathtub, get a coffee mug and fill it with coffee with a coffee machine and drink it, use a computer to order furnitures and check e-mails as a replacement for the mail boxes, cook fruits with the kitchen furnitures, wash hands on the sink, eat a bread from the toaster, among other things that could make most of the furnitures on new leaf useable instead of just being a decoration.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 04:50:34 PM by Filipe »

a dlc item thats a venamoth atv

I hope all this internal buildup the next game is both worth it and similar to our ambition
like i really hope the next ac can be one you can hang on your wall, here's what's always on my mind during animal crossing

like the town is huge and can sport like 20 villagers, and still have enough room to make public work projects, so then you'd have a need to carry around a bike in your inventory
being able to move around with the inventory screen out (it'd be cool if you could have like a map with a radar that shows WHERE other people online are when they're in your town, and perhaps expand the limit from 4 to 8 assuming the wii u or whatever can handle that)
you can move the houses but with a fairly large cost (my sister built her house in front of a rock and it doesn't look fantastic)
large public work projects for example imagine a tennis court, and all are interactive (i am iffy on this one because i don't really thing minigames should be the big thing but still it'd be great. and maybe you could only pick one between like a tennis court and a basketball court)
bringing back benoit virtual consoles could actually kind of turn the previous one around, like both you and another person can scuttle next to an NES and play tennis or wario's woods
more things to do with multiplayer, the public works projects really didn't add much to to emphasize bringing friends over. to be honest if they followed a mobile game mantra in which the more times people visit you the more things can be unlocked (OTHER THAN A FRISSY MEDAL)
extreme customization, i said this before but this is what i was hoping mysims would be (ie a very customized multiplayer experience)

but perhaps all these would deviate from the game's sole purpose, it'd be less about interacting and more about pursuing a goal of your own accord. not to say virtual reward is the centerpiece of animal crossing but still it's REALLY fun to speculate, that's mainly what everyone does.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 04:52:55 PM by Flamecannon »

double post but i'm going to open my gates for some evening funtimes

ok um yeah real nice

I got K.K. Crusin' FINALLY

anyone wanna come to my town

bob12378 / Dewale / Pipton / 3497-1036-0288

I wonder if K.K. Slider will ever get a rival composer

today's festivale and bon-bon's birthday

luckily I can do both those things

stiches moved in and i found out hes worth over 10 mil in trading eeeeee

stiches moved in and i found out hes worth over 10 mil in trading eeeeee

What?

if a villager is starting to move out and has stuff in boxes, an online player can ask them to move into their town, people use this and trade villagers

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?109343-List-of-Villagers-Based-on-Popularity

No one cares that I am the best Animal Crossing human ever?

I am Sir Quackingson the Second! I have a powdered wig and a duck face! Now FEAR ME!