Author Topic: Ephialites - Stupid key stealer  (Read 9502 times)

If you gave away your key, even through a scam, it's entirely your fault and the only thing that'll be done is that key will be deactivated. You have no choice but to buy another key.
But my parents will be angry and won't buy it :(

I REALLY NEED HELP! :(

I REALLY NEED HELP! :(
Also, i know it's my fault. But he said: "I'm out of work with this account" Or whatever.

Nvm about that out for some days. I will play normal, my dad said he won't sell my key.

Nvm about that out for some days. I will play normal, my dad said he won't sell my key.

what the hell am i reading

If it was Ephialites then it wasn't Ephialtes right?

No. He=Ephialites.

I don't think your dad has control over the scammer

You should show this to your parents and hopefully they will ban you from the internet for a few years.
I mean you're just a virus infected personal information scam waiting to happen.

If it was Ephialites then it wasn't Ephialtes right?

This has been established 95 times already, stop posting this.

You should show this to your parents and hopefully they will ban you from the internet for a few years.
I mean you're just a virus infected personal information scam waiting to happen.
This
and the fact that Davidosss is a canerous tumor with a never ending grudge on people.
Really I feel like he deserves this. but at the same time I kinda feel it should've just been him getting Perma'd instead of his key being stolen by spencer.

Serves you right, then. A product key is a step down from personal information. You don't just hand that stuff out.

Putting sad faces won't make us feel sorry for you.
Seriously, tried it before, got banned twice.