Author Topic: SCP Add-on Archive  (Read 32118 times)

"disturbing images"

MUCH DISTURB VERY HORRIFYING

10/10 just for the flashlight.

Wish that some people would try making scripts for scp-106, That's the scp I really want a script for, Great for horror servers (Better than renderman)  :nes:  :iceCream:

This had so much potential. Now i am excited to see what you guys do with it. User made scripts for unfinished SCP's, scaring friends by popping out of the ground, and most of all having fun.

This will be exciting, and others have my permission to modify what i have made.

~Allun Pentax

SCP models here

Sorry that the model for SCP-079 and SCP-173 are not their, i lost the originals a while ago.

Added a few more files I overlooked.

"disturbing images"

MUCH DISTURB VERY HORRIFYING

either he edited the op, or you overlooked the print pack required for the brick.

either he edited the op, or you overlooked the print pack required for the brick.
im not sure but i think he's referring to the '_MACOSX' folder in there that should totally extremely definitely most hopefully and completely should NOT be there.

When you take out bricks on the Oldman playertype your game ultimately crashes, And the NTF playertype holds everything funny, was there custom items for it?

im not sure but i think he's referring to the '_MACOSX' folder in there that should totally extremely definitely most hopefully and completely should NOT be there.

That's added automatically when ever somebody is using a Mac and creates a zip file. They can't see it but Windows users can. Just delete it, it's not necessary for it to be in there.

And no, it's not a virus.

Hi there The Nine tailed fox Unit Dosent hold his gun up So can whoever Make an update of that to fix that bug :) -the nicest guy you met

Hi this is a nice reply But the Nine tailed fox IS holding his gun down may you fix that :D? -nicest guy

Can someone upload these addons to mediafire or something else? My computer isn't downloading the files when I go to the download page.

Whats cool about the SCP-049 Playertype is, since the zombie botholes "Infect" other bots, if you spawn a Zombie using the playertype near other bots, he will turn them into SCP-049-1.

can you make this a selectable gamemode?