Author Topic: Octodad: The Dadliest Catch  (Read 1933 times)

haha there was a demo for this at best buy and it was pretty fun

This Vlambeer reference caught my attention.

haha there was a demo for this at best buy and it was pretty fun
Yeah, on the PS4. It was pretty fun but I didn't have very long at all to play it because some little kid was watching me play it, thought it was hilarious, and wanted to play it.

I'll also comment on how much the PS4's controller was improved as opposed to how the Xbox One's controller seems to be a downgrade from the 360. The only complaint I have about the PS4 controller is that Sony hasn't figured out where the left thumb stick goes yet (D-Pad gets priority? There'll eventually be 360-styled controllers from other companies so that isn't too bad a complaint).

Anyway, yeah. Octodad. Woo.
I'll definitely pick it up when it gets on sale for 5/6 dollars.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 10:03:10 PM by Sitrus »

This Vlambeer reference caught my attention.
Looks like a Dalek on fire

so daleks arent really an alien race from skaro they are just bears on fire

vlam beer is Dutch for flame bear.

Yeah, that's kind of a literal translation. It's actually a culinary term for adding alcohol of some sort to a meal while cooking it, and then having it burn. I dunno, it seems weird but it's a thing. But "vlambeer" is just a pun.

is this game actually fun or is it just another "XD crazy epic physics" indie game like surgeon simulator is?
is the game worth playing for gameplay, or is it just more food for moronic youtubers to giggle over?

I suspected this. Won't play.

I suspected this. Won't play.
Not like you were being forced to.

I'll also comment on how much the PS4's controller was improved as opposed to how the Xbox One's controller seems to be a downgrade from the 360. The only complaint I have about the PS4 controller is that Sony hasn't figured out where the left thumb stick goes yet (D-Pad gets priority? There'll eventually be 360-styled controllers from other companies so that isn't too bad a complaint).
The Xbox One controller feels great!

Not like you were being forced to.

Expressing my dislike just as everyone's expressing their liking. oink

Expressing my dislike just as everyone's expressing their liking. oink
You didn't express your dislike at all really, you just said you won't play. oinky.

Well I think it's fun. If the fact that a bunch of youtubers are probably going to bandwagon it will ruin your fun I pity you.

Obvious references all over