Author Topic: Infestation: Survivor Stories (War Z) [ITS NOT stuff ANYMORE]  (Read 4669 times)

In other news,
Get this game. Its good. If you dont think it is, you're wrong and I hate you.
furdle's opinion is fact

This is the biggest steaming pile of bait I've ever seen.

This is the biggest steaming pile of bait I've ever seen.
he's right

he's right
Almost said "He's right you know"
but then I didn't. Almost.

Furdle, just face it, the game is still stuff.
its still buggy, the textures are most likely still god awful looking and the AI is probably worse than DayZ's AI (even with DayZ's zombies going through walls bug)
I feel that you're either trying to be a hipster, or just think that driving around on a no-pvp server and killing people who worked hard on getting stuff and then saying "he did it!" is hilarious and enjoyable to everyone.

Furdle, just face it, the game is still stuff.
its still buggy, the textures are most likely still god awful looking and the AI is probably worse than DayZ's AI (even with DayZ's zombies going through walls bug)
I feel that you're either trying to be a hipster, or just think that driving around on a no-pvp server and killing people who worked hard on getting stuff and then saying "he did it!" is hilarious and enjoyable to everyone.

nah

the AI is actually pretty god damn swell as they know how to get to you and fast

its still scary shuffling through the shadows even though i have an AK47-type gun and like 3 shotguns due to the efficiency of the god damn zombies

textures aren't actually that bad, graphics are OK except for some animations and the generic "this is an MMO so we're not going to put anti aliasing in" garbage.

graphics = good
animations = stuff
AI = good

Even though, the game has gotten a bad rep and most people probably won't listen to people if they say its good because of its past.

Even though, the game has gotten a bad rep and most people probably won't listen to people if they say its good because of its past.

it really has improved over the couple months, no more random kicking, actually makes sense, textures work properly, etc

it really has improved over the couple months, no more random kicking, actually makes sense, textures work properly, etc
this.

If you haven't read in the previous comments, Kimono was slating the game. After playing it for some time his attitude has changed to the above.

The name is still stuff, the gameplay is still horrendous and the "money system" you "explained" still does not live up to a games standards.
Face it, you're better off playing DayZ alpha than this pile of stuff.

I need a refund.

I have wanted to buy it but it looks like stuff it runs like stuff and it plays like stuff.

The worst thing about it is probably that you need to buy it for such a high price. Its just too high, atleast include a free to play.

The worst thing about it is probably that you need to buy it for such a high price. Its just too high, atleast include a free to play.

By this logic, Indie games that are priced any higher than $10 should are also too high and should all be free to play

I mean dude, it's $20. It's your own opinion if you think it is worth it for that price, but some people pay $20 for indie games that last like 5 hours.

Anyway, I haven't played this is a loooong time and have no plans to do so, but I will backup the argument that this game has been improved upon. I read up on all the changelogs and there is some good stuff in there.

I've racked up about 3 days of played time... That's $20 well spent.