Why RTB going be Shutdown?

Author Topic: Why RTB going be Shutdown?  (Read 72421 times)

My thinking they want to shut down rtb.

With the constant DDOS attacks and my friends no longer playing Blockland and now RTB is going away. You'd think the steam release would of been a new beginning but it feels like a downfall  :panda:

Wait, what will happen to RTB hosting?
If someone already said something tell me cause I kinda skimmed over everything.

Oh wow how will i ever know what server rtb friends are on? Most of my rtb friends dont have steam
:(

What will happen to RTB Hosting?
I've been wanting to host a server for a while now...

Wait, what will happen to RTB hosting?
If someone already said something tell me cause I kinda skimmed over everything.
that shall stay up.

i hope this isnt the beginning of the downfall of blockland. this is really sad. i hope they are just moving to a new server.

i hope this isnt the beginning of the downfall of blockland. this is really sad. i hope they are just moving to a new server.
no
RTB is done.

It's going down.

Was there a message that said Service Closed on the rtb wedsite. when they were moving the rtb.

that shall stay up.
Oh good.
I'm ok with everything else going, except the friends, I have a few old friends on there who prob. don't have steam.
And there's one who said he'll be back in a long time, when he does, well... how is gonna find me and how am I gonna find him?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 03:55:26 PM by gr8dayseth »

I don't think this is the end, I just think that this makes way for a new beginning.

Someone should reverse engineer the rtb servers and host their own
modify the add-on to do it

problem solved
seriously

why doesn't someone do this
hosting bootleg rtb servers would be awesome

I don't think this is the end, I just think that this makes way for a new beginning.

Of what?