post about your dreams v???

Author Topic: post about your dreams v???  (Read 2852 times)

The only 3 I remember
1. the tip of my snake became detachable (wtf)
2. a grandfather clock threatened me with death
3. banned from the forums
I lol'd at  the first two like crazy.

Anyway, last night I had a dream where I was staring at a floating faucet with a white background and floor
EVERYTHING was white except the floating silver colored faucet.
wat

I dreamt I set off an atomic bomb and looked at the whole city just evaporate and felt really sweaty when I woke up

TinTin stars in a research movie.
Amazing.

Recently had a dream where I was walking the dirt road on top of my mountain with a friend and this random school bus was making a three-point-turn in front of us. We walked right past it and continued down the road.

The bus started following us then the driver hammered on the gas and we heard it and started running. I jumped off the road into a culvert and my friend ran into the woods. I saw the bus go around a sharp turn and almost crash. The driver kept it on the road, but then left the vehicle holding a silver sawed-off shotgun. He looked like he meant business so my friend and I ran fast as forget the remaining 250 yards down the hill to my house where I got my rifle and waited by the door.

The maniac driver came down and did all kinds of weird stuff in my front yard, still armed. I tried to shoot him but my rifle wasn't firing. (You know how stuff never works normally in dreams.) I eventually got it working but another person with a pistol had arrived.

The rest was foggy but I remember shooting someone and having a hell of a time trying not to die.

loving dreams.

i have this one dream that keeps happening.
It is a foggy forest with a wall around it like a half life map in the center is a bus stop next to a little mobile home inside is a PC with a bunch of lego games and and a background of a bunch of legos bricks falling down the screen, later in the dream i walk into the forest and get lost where i find a mansion where a giant monsters scares me back to the shed then i wake up in my room and walk outside and go down the street and find a tree filled with dead friends and family with duke nukem sitting on the sidewalk for some reason (i don't know why but he is loving there) then it always merges into a set of other dreams like one where i get a infinite money pile and buy everything and one where i get sick of life and eat myself or kill myself in several gorey ways.

OH OH ALSO! ANOTHER ONE!

I get enlisted in the military and get sent on a mission deep into enemy territory and i wasn't really told about who i was fighting or why i flew in team members and was about to fly back to base when all the sudden a tank appears and blasts off my tail rotor and i crash and get trapped in the forest where either i get sent to the dream above or i get lost and enter the Self Delete forest and get lost and shot by a crazy man who was trapped there.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 07:39:23 PM by plad101 »

I dream Badspot banned DrenDran permanent from this forum.

i also had a dream that was basicly just LSD: Dream emulator.

I really wish it was possible for me to lucid dream. I had some experiences that felt like they were lucid dreams, but not sure if they were. I'm one of those guys who doesn't lucid dream loving someone, I create an imaginary city in which I am the dominate ruler.

i can't lucid dream but most of my dreams i have to go in a set path most of the time it's all set up and i can't do much

They say to do some kind of reality check when you don't even control the goddamn dream.

I dream Badspot banned DrenDran permanent from this forum.
like just the account or perma ip ban

I had a dream that happened from when I was 2 to about 6 and as I grew the more realistic it got

So I was walking down a path in a line, full of generic horror movie monsters, and I realized I was dreaming, I wanted to wake up, but I couldn't, so I just kept walking. When I got in I sat at a bar kinda thing and a vampire sat next to me, I traded places with a person who looked normal, but didn't give any forgets, the vampire killed them all until I got to the last seat where it would randomly transition to another scene, that I can't reacal at the moment but afterwards I'd wake up

Sometimes I wake up in a sweat but don't remember anything before I woke up

Also once, I had a dream that scared me when I woke up, but it'll sound silly;

There's a bunch of Minecraft Skeletons at a Minecraft-looking bar kinda dancing in their chair, and the theme from Psycho played, and then it would transition to me walking down stairs because I "woke up" and when I did, It was my Sister's old house top floor, I went back up, Epicduke's room light was on and my dad was talking to him, couldn't really understand it, I asked "Whats wrong?" Epicduke threw a jar or something at me and then kinda dashed on me like a jokey from l4d, then I woke up

Strange isn't it?

Also sometimes in dreams when I know I'm dreaming, I can't talk ;-;

Sometimes, I have this reoccurring nightmare where I have to defend my family because there is an intruder in the house. I grab a knife, keep in mind this house in my dream is EXACTLY mapped out as mind in real life. This is scary because, I have been known to act out dreams. Occasionally I'll wake up with blood on my hands or my legs because some on my springs in my bed are up. I think that I killed someone.

A couple days after my dad bought me my shotgun i got really depressed and when i went to bed i was feeling like stuff and not knowing i was dreaming i walked downstairs and grabbed the shotgun and shot myself (somehow survived) then hung myself with my guts all over the ground then at my funeral a group of forumers appeared and shot themselves and it was a mass Self Delete.