March 1st - RTB Memorial Day

Author Topic: March 1st - RTB Memorial Day  (Read 2912 times)

Seeing as RTB will be closing down on March 1st this year, we should have a memorial.

Agree, nine years of service.

Won't be the same without it.

Blockland losing 33% of what makes it Blockland. Now we HAVE to use steam IM Ughhh.

i thought a lot of you guys used steam. really, it's not the end of the world. would you have nothing at all or steam

i thought a lot of you guys used steam. really, it's not the end of the world. would you have nothing at all or steam

I don't like the steam URL or the I'm system or the workbench.

its silly because 5/6 of the people on my friends list i do not have added to steam

its silly because 5/6 of the people on my friends list i do not have added to steam
and most of them don't even have steam

15/61 fiends have steam.

"Return To Blockland" is being replaced with "Already At Blockland"

Blockland losing 33% of what makes it Blockland. Now we HAVE to use steam IM Ughhh.
You guys are being so goddamn dramatic. RTB is going away, and that sucks but it's certainly not the end of blockland. (Not just you, a whole bunch of people in the other thread too). It's almost guaranteed to be because of ephi's personal reasons, not because of steam. Steam offers some viable alternatives to RTB, but you don't need to use it. You'd be in a worse place if we made it to this point without getting on steam.

You guys want me to try to build a good RTB memorial?

Yeah, this "gotta use Steam" bullstuff doesn't jive with me at all.
I don't use Steam.

Bullstuff, total bullstuff.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 05:21:01 PM by Mr.Noßody »