Author Topic: Transitional RTB (changed IRC host, connection issues fixed)  (Read 42462 times)

I have not played this in a VERY LONG time. Back when I played RTB was still up and running. I saw this and was like YES! Now, I just need some help. How do I activate the in-game interface? If you can help me I will thank you so much!
Should be a keybind in the options that you can set, if I recall correctly, the default keybind is either ctrl+tab or shift+tab

okay seriously how the forget do i do this. it's in my add-ons but it doesn't appear anywhere ingame.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 01:34:18 PM by TheKid »

okay seriously how the forget do i do this. it's in my add-ons but it doesn't appear anywhere ingame.
do shift+tab

do shift+tab
there's no way to bind it from there. do u think i havent tried that already

What version are you using? This one?

System_ReturnToBlockland.zip (puu.sh mirror #1).

Or this one? (significantly better, except you don't have access to a "state" dialog)

http://puu.sh/74rMz/a1c73f53c9.zip

I sure hope this works... Seriously, I hope it works because I want Blockland to have a color sets tab and others!  :nes: <(I hope it works too!)  :iceCream: <(Please work...)  :panda: <(I'm a panda, and I want it to work on Blockland!)  :cookieMonster: <(COOKIEEEEEEEEEEES! AND I HOPE IT WORKS ON BLOCKLAND! COOKIEEEEEEEE!)  :cookie: <(This might work... AAAAAH ITS A COOKIE MONSTER!!!)

-snip-
what the hell does this mean? have you even read the rules yet? btw, im scaredhappyguy.

What version are you using? This one?

Or this one? (significantly better, except you don't have access to a "state" dialog)

using former

It worked!  :nes: <(I see that...)  :iceCream: <(Same)  :panda: <(I see the Color Sets Tab!)  :cookieMonster: <(COOKIE?)  :cookie: <(Oh for god's sake...) I agree, cookie. THANKS :D

It worked!  :nes: <(I see that...)  :iceCream: <(Same)  :panda: <(I see the Color Sets Tab!)  :cookieMonster: <(COOKIE?)  :cookie: <(Oh for god's sake...) I agree, cookie. THANKS :D
What?

whenever i put it in mah addons folder and launch da game it doesnt show up that im log ined and for Shift+Tab It Shows The Steam Tab Or Do I Need To Extract Something Or Its Something Or A Bug  :panda:

whenever i put it in mah addons folder and launch da game it doesnt show up that im log ined and for Shift+Tab It Shows The Steam Tab Or Do I Need To Extract Something Or Its Something Or A Bug  :panda:
wat

Whenever I put it in my Add-Ons folder and launch the game it doesn't show up that I logged in and when I pres s Shift + Tab it shows the Steam interface. Do I need to extract something or it's something or a bug :panda:

It's just that pressing Shift + Tab on Steam opens the interface.