Transitional RTB (changed IRC host, connection issues fixed)

Author Topic: Transitional RTB (changed IRC host, connection issues fixed)  (Read 42458 times)

Port. the new Ephi. Thank you for saving us.
except port is every bit more awesome

EDIT: looks like you forgot the description.txt in that upload so the mod doesnt execute as-is...

wait

no you didn't

why the forget is my console saying that
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 12:12:10 AM by takato14 »

why the forget is my console saying that

...do you have that old Tetris game? I remember you could keybind it.
Perhaps it used RTB somehow?

I'm around 100% sure he was asking why his console says that System_ReturnToBlockland doesn't have description.txt while it's there in the zip.

I'm around 100% sure he was asking why his console says that System_ReturnToBlockland doesn't have description.txt while it's there in the zip.
this

so can i get the addons because some i want are only on rtb

Does Steam interfere with this? Because I can't find anything related to rtb, except for when I start a server it's in the add-ons list. My problem is I can't open irc or server prefs (or what ever rtb adds). There's also no shortcut key under controls to open the rtb window.

forget YES ITS BACK  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 08:36:50 PM by DrHitiusSir »

OMG Port is our SAVIOR! Thank you

Oh god, he resurected it from hell!

Is it possible to edit the code and connect to other channels and servers?
Such as #dashnet on irc.gamesurge.net?

So, this doesn't have server settings supported?

Because, my server settings when away when I downloaded this.
Yep, no server settings. That's not gonna fly.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 01:04:09 PM by Mr.Noßody »

*Does Shift+Tab* Connection Failed OKAY THEN LET ME FIX THAT *314324 years later* DONE :cookieMonster: :nes:

okay i dont know what im doing i just downloaded it and put it in my addons and nothings happening what do

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I have not played this in a VERY LONG time. Back when I played RTB was still up and running. I saw this and was like YES! Now, I just need some help. How do I activate the in-game interface? If you can help me I will thank you so much!