Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END

Author Topic: Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END  (Read 35303 times)

If I win i'll build a statue of your richard (full scale so like what? 10 inches?)
I feel offended and violated. It's AT LEAST 14 inches.

May I please get PixelJunk Shooter? Ever since I saw a video on it I've fell inlove with it and it'd be cool if I'd be able to play it myself and enjoy it as much as I can. Please?

My steam
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 01:40:53 PM by Theepicman »

Nevermind i just got guacamelee
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 11:04:03 PM by Cargøn »

Any chance I could get my hands on Dust? I've heard many great things about this game, and want to try it myself. I watched the trailers and was absolutely blown away by the quality; and as an artist myself, i am very much appreciative of the art style used within the game. I don't usually play 2D games, but lately I've been getting into them a bit more, and this one spark a unique interest in me. I'd like to give it a shot and have a new gaming experience.

Much obliged,
BluetoothBoy
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 01:56:23 PM by BluetoothBoy »

Finding Teddy shows potential, sounds very like me. :)
please, my steam is ChappersTeddy or firedragonosis. thanks
Any chance I could get my hands on Dust? I've heard many great things about this game, and want to try it myself. I watched the trailers and was absolutely blown away by the quality; and as an artist myself, i am very much appreciative of the art style used within the game. I don't usually play 2D games, but lately I've been getting into them a bit more, and this one spark a unique interest in me. I'd like to give it a shot and have a new gaming experience.

Much obliged,
BluetoothBoy
Congratulations! Check your PMs.

I would really like Pixeljunk Shooter, It seems like a great game and I haven't got many on my PC. I get really bored with nothing to do, and I'd like a new experience with a new game.

my avatar will eat u if u say no.

Name: Snaked_Snake

I want Antichamber so bad. I can't afford to buy it cause my income of money is really unstable and varies a lot, and I haven't been getting any good paying work recently. If you're willing to gift me it, my Steam's here. (if that's even needed) Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 02:17:26 PM by Nikolan »

Got anymore lotro stuff? Other than the DLC?

Could I have The Dream Machine? The game has interested me for quite a while but I never got a chance to play it, and hey, if nobody else wants it I'll certainly take it! I really love the art style too, claymation has always been a favorite of mine.

Here is my steam profile, message me here if you have problems w/ my steam account (it always seems to be messing up for other people, idk).

I take it I can't reenter again, even though you've gotten more games since I last won?

I guess my last request wasn't good enough. :C

7 Grand Steps is one of those games that you don't hear a ton of people talking about, but the life sim aspect where you can create a heritage over the course of several generations is really appealing to me. I haven't seen anyone else request it, and I'd assume there's not a great deal of hype on this forum at least for it, but if you don't want it I'd greatly appreciate it. Don't know if you need my Steam, but it's just: http://steamcommunity.com/id/oasisofblockland/

I feel offended and violated. It's AT LEAST 14 inches.
I am so sorry master, let me polish your shoes, I shall build it 14.1 inches long!!!

Congratulations! Check your PMs.
Awww, you're so nice! Thanks.

Monaco,please?Seriously it was my birthday.And I like stealthy games. :c
http://steamcommunity.com/id/lg24

I really want Anticchamber. I wanted it since it came out but I didn't have the money to buy it, and all my friends were trolling me "i have that in antichamber" blah blah and it seems really cool in general.