Author Topic: Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END  (Read 34800 times)

I'd love FEZ as I have been looking for games like it. It looks original and fun. I am also a fan of puzzle games & platforming games.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 10:02:21 PM by Dre5567 »

I'm gonna be reapplying for this contest. Instead of getting Monaco, I would like Beast Boxing Turbo because nobody seems to want it and I am in need of punching the crap out of animals because I have been troubled recently by certain animals. I'm not going to go into detail since I'm down about this problem I've had. Plus, I think I should get Beast Boxing Turbo because I've never been able to get any games out of anything.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/subject2000/
Congratulations! Check your PMs.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 04:17:24 PM by McZealot »

I'm interested in Beatbuddy because I am really passionate about music, especially the more electronic genres. In fact, I study music and these games interest me, because of this, I feel like the game is perfect for me, I love video games that really focus on the music and I've heard some of the soundtrack for the game, it's beautiful. If you do choose to giveaway the game to me here is a link to my Steam profile, and thanks for doing this.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 04:07:03 PM by Ghille »

Since antichamber is gone, applying for fez
I would genuinely enjoy Fez as I have gotten bored with a few games of mine. Fez is a unique game that mixes 2d and 3d experience and that is really unique. Fez is a game that I want to play as I have seen no other game like it. I've only played one 2d game (that is not a short game) and that was Sonic, and the last time I played it was like 5 years ago, I would benefit from this as it'll immerse me in a new type of game (2d). I hope to win this as I have heard positive reviews on it and it's an awesome indie game. It's a shame that Fez II was cancelled.

Thank you for considering gifting this game to me and someday I might repay the favour ;)

I would like The Dream Machine please. It looks like a fun, quirky game, and I do enjoy point-and-click styled games. The graphics look great, although strange, and the story seems fun and interesting. Again, due to over-protective parents, getting games on steam is near impossible, so getting this would be great. And, as my steam collection is relatively small, I don't have many games to choose from, so it will be played (assuming it isn't total crap). Thanks!

Updated it

wait what
I quoted the wrong person, sorry.
let me change it before he sees

Antichamber is still avaliable

wait what

Lol

also, still no response, so I guess no Dream Machine for me. :c

wait what

Oh, then I am going for anti chamber.
don't worry I am gonna do something amazing

OMG yes! Thank you, Mr.Zealot!

New games added, so I am going to fill out another game application form.
First Name: Auz
Last Name: Man
Requested Game: Rush Bros.
Reason of Application: i'll wet your twig
i'll eat your banana
i'll apply your lipstick
i'll add you on steam
i'll TURN YOU ON
I'LL SUCK YOUR rooster
forget ME

I'd like anti-chamber because I enjoy Puzzle games like this and it would be a nice addition

(Also no one else wants it so why not?)

anti-chamber because my iq is lower than a drunken sloth so i am hoping that a puzzle game will make me smarter somehow