Author Topic: Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END  (Read 34395 times)

I'd like anti-chamber because I enjoy Puzzle games like this and it would be a nice addition

(Also no one else wants it so why not?)
Yeah! Nobody else wants Anti-Chamber.
Nobody.
anti-chamber because my iq is lower than a drunken sloth so i am hoping that a puzzle game will make me smarter somehow
Oh, then I am going for anti chamber.
don't worry I am gonna do something amazing
I would like to have Antichamber for this reason.

I am a lover of all puzzle games and or adventure games. Antichamber would be the best game to me, because I am always craving some sort of puzzling for my brain. I have always loved puzzle games because I like to metally challenge my self all the time.

I would really enjoy having it, and playing it.

My steam is right here

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118740790
I really would like to have Antichamber also, looks really fun, seen some trailers.

My steam is Pacer, or BackpackJack14
I'd love to get Anti-Chamber! Seems like a really cool game from what I have seen.
anti-chamber for me please. im a poor peasant who wants to play a puzzle game

Yeah! Nobody else wants Anti-Chamber.
Nobody.
Yeah

totally

yeah

Yeah

totally

yeah

yeah, no one else wants it... definitely

yeah, no one else wants it... definitely
Yeah, not at all. Nobody...

I would totally take Starseed Pilgrim. Ive seen a few videos of it and it looks like an interesting puzzle game
(and because Ive been bored as forget)

i want fez
fez 2 that is

i want fez
fez 2 that is
but it's cancelled lol, because some kid called him fat waa waa. The game dev was a big baby about the whole situation.

but it's cancelled lol, because some kid called him fat waa waa. The game dev was a big baby about the whole situation.
um, that was the joke lol

um, that was the joke lol
Yeah, I guess. But it was still his loss lol, nothing of value was lost.

Congratulations! Check your PMs!
Thank you sir. :)

Couldn't reply in pm.

Bump! I've bought a new 30$ bundle (I had a 20% off coupon, so it was only 24$) that included Borderlands 2, Bioshock Infinite, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, and Civilization 5. I already wanted Borderlands 2, which is 20$, so for just 4$ extra to get all those games it seemed like a great deal.

Although, when I received the email with the Steam keys, it listed all the games, but instead of Civ 5, Civlization IV: Complete. When I look back at the bundle, it clearly says Civ 5, and has images of it. I'm assuming this is just a typo, but If you do get Civilization 5 and it turns out to be 4, tell me, and I will send the support an email.

Fez. Why? Here's why.You should give me fez because I'm lonely.  That little white pixelated man can make my day. Literally.
I'm lonely because I left my wife because she got me fired from my job. She was pregnant and she called me, crying and screaming, and I pleaded to my boss to leave, and when I got home, she was crying about a furniture commerical picking on uglier sofas.
www.steamcommunity.com/id/XDCubi
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 05:20:52 PM by Mariofan1701 »

New games added, so I am going to fill out another game application form.
First Name: Auz
Last Name: Man
Requested Game: Rush Bros.
Reason of Application: i'll wet your twig
i'll eat your banana
i'll apply your lipstick
i'll add you on steam
i'll TURN YOU ON
I'LL SUCK YOUR rooster
forget ME

i would love to have bioshock infinite since i am a true american patriot