2014/02/10 - Blockland r1931

Author Topic: 2014/02/10 - Blockland r1931  (Read 81467 times)

Baddy, are you going to make an update that allows steam users to have the ability to sign up for a dedicated hosting service?

Baddy, are you going to make an update that allows steam users to have the ability to sign up for a dedicated hosting service?

it's already possible to run multiple dedicated Blockland servers with Steam.

I wish BadSpot would make a update that adds new features like smooth shading or somthing
there is already smooth shading.....
(look at the a-10 engines for example)

did you mean smooth shadows or smooth shading
smooth shading is gross but smooth shadows are amazing
i ment smooth shadows srry

i ment smooth shadows srry
Have you seen Port's soft shadows? He's working on a less intensive version for people who don't possess a computer of the gods

that's not what he meant and to be honest I don't think it was very hard to figure that out

Have you seen Port's soft shadows? He's working on a less intensive version for people who don't possess a computer of the gods
when to be released?

That's not what I meant, and what you said isn't possible because steam only allows one instance of one game to played at a time per computer.

I just read some other posts and realized this post was inaccurate. Removed.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 08:04:47 AM by Hammereditor5 »

HammerHost, when released, will accept Steam authentication. I've tested my method and it works.

HammerHost, when released, will accept Steam authentication. I've tested my method and it works.
here we go again.

Would I, by any chance, have to give you my Steam credentials?

I can't wait to watch this whole thing blow over again. But he's not possibly that stupid. Right...?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 10:02:39 AM by blueblur121 »

Obviously, it's just not possible to use Steam activation without a Steam username and password.
However, if you're too nervous about giving out your main account's password, you can just pay $10 to buy Blockland on a brand-new Steam account.

Obviously, it's just not possible to use Steam activation without a Steam username and password.
However, if you're too nervous about giving out your main account's password, you can just pay $10 to buy Blockland on a brand-new Steam account.
lol good luck getting customers