2014/02/10 - Blockland r1931

Author Topic: 2014/02/10 - Blockland r1931  (Read 81458 times)

I'm guessing its not possible to make rain and emitters visible through transparent bricks right?

I'm guessing its not possible to make rain and emitters visible through transparent bricks right?

or better yet, have it collide with bricks so you dont get rain inside your building

or better yet, have it collide with bricks so you dont get rain inside your building
Please!

I don't care too much about that, you know you can use zone bricks to stop that?

I don't care too much about that, you know you can use zone bricks to stop that?
It's a waste of bricks though

Its not that hard to put one zone cube over your build if that's what you mean, if not zone bricks are great for temporary supports.

Its not that hard to put one zone cube over your build if that's what you mean, if not zone bricks are great for temporary supports.
I thought about that, but i thought that'd be a bad idea since you'd now have rain stopping in mid-air unless your house is square and fits the zone block

I'm just very picky about the thought of that happening, and it also just seems like a better idea to update the particles so that they can collide into bricks

The rain goes slightly through the bricks so you can vary the I migght make a tutorial on this soon.

But yea it'd be also nice to not do extra work.

I smell another update soon

Sorry, that was me
Dang it legodude, you and your farts that smells like updates, don't get our hopes up like that :c

Changes:

• Shaders are now automatically enabled for supported video cards
  • Removed "-1" chat spam event from lighthouse speedkart map
  • Added flood protection to /activateStuff
  • Added -serverName and -maxPlayers command line arguments
could you help me to get this deleted!!!

could you help me to get this deleted!!!
Get what deleted exactly..?