BAM Development (see page 25)

Poll

name/logo

yes
117 (63.9%)
no (vote for this)
66 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: BAM Development (see page 25)  (Read 44157 times)

BAM

BAM is an add-on for Blockland and a web service, providing a variety of useful in-game features as well as improvements and replacements for RTB features. It's an open initiative, and community feedback is greatly appreciated.

Want to help? GitHub Organization
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 06:01:49 AM by Port »

Please note that everything from the second item on that list down is pretty much in planning stage

Is 0.0.1 a number? Wouldn't it be 0.01?

Cool, this is gonna be great. Is the current download worth getting?

Is 0.0.1 a number? Wouldn't it be 0.01?
Major.Minor.Revision

Cool, this is gonna be great. Is the current download worth getting?
There is no current download.

Is the current download worth getting?
no, it's pretty alpha-alpha

port, I suggest we make the contact page utilize a table for listing people and their contact things, seeing as literally everyone (except for you) has the same exact things listed. BLF, Github, and Steam

I would do it myself, but after about ten minutes of experimentation I realized I don't have a full understanding of the underlying css and I can't make it look good not like stuff
EDIT: of course, I had never actually seen a <dl> element before, and didn't actually know what it did, so that would explain why my table wasn't working so well with it in testing...
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 04:21:33 PM by Lugnut »

Lugnut : I really need some reliable way of contacting you that isn't something like PMs or email and isn't Steam, because you're never on it even when you're on the forums.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 04:41:37 PM by Port »

PMs work really well, seriously

even if only a quick one that says "get on steam"

pretty loving reliable seeing as I get email notifications literally seconds after the pm is sent
assuming my response time is high and i'm not busy, i can be on steam less tan 60 seconds after the pm is sent

still that much slower than steam, but it's nowhere near as bad as you're suggesting

also you keep loving removing me on steam
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 04:34:45 PM by Lugnut »

PMs work really well, seriously

even if only a quick one that says "get on steam"

can't send PMs

also you keep loving removing me on steam

because you're never on it

Is that... Port's actual name in some of the files?

Is that... Port's actual name in some of the files?
"Nick Smith"
no.