BAM Development (see page 25)

Poll

name/logo

yes
117 (63.9%)
no (vote for this)
66 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: BAM Development (see page 25)  (Read 44202 times)

Should I just have Port lock this

Because I can confirm it's dead.

People never finish stuff ;-;

BAM will not be developed within foreseeable future, partially due to me being relatively busy with life as well as the highly disappointing lack of activity from both the modding community as well as Badspot himself. Repeatedly bumping the topic is not constructive, and I will lock it for the time being if it continues.

BAM will not be developed within foreseeable future, partially due to me being relatively busy with life as well as the highly disappointing lack of activity from both the modding community as well as Badspot himself. Repeatedly bumping the topic is not constructive, and I will lock it for the time being if it continues.
Taking down add-on hosting services like what happened with RTB won't make the situation any better.

i may finish my own add on hosting stuff a day. yeah i defo should :/

i may finish my own add on hosting stuff a day. yeah i defo should :/
Yes, you really should

It's your destiny.

I would make an add-on service, but it would most definitely get DDoS'd. Not gonna waste my time.

dont die
although you're already dead
work your magic
revive

dont die
although you're already dead
work your magic
revive

Repeatedly bumping the topic is not constructive, and I will lock it for the time being if it continues.

Is this going to continue? Or what

Is this going to continue? Or what
No its not wait for BL pitstop

No its not wait for BL pitstop
which may or may not ever come to existance

which may or may not ever come to existance
Well if it doesn't come to existence, which I hope not then kong123 there isn't anything for you to look forward to.