Author Topic: Sports games megathread  (Read 1155 times)

Sports games mega thread

This is a thread about all sports. Not all sports are made by EA. If you want me to add more games i will.

Fifa:
Fifa is a football game but a US calls it soccer. Its simple, one team against another team and there is one ball and the there is 2 goals and both teams need to shoot the ball into the goal. Easy but when you play EAs fifa there are difficulty settings so if you play on a hard mode good luck with that.

NBA:
Nba (National basketball association) Is like football but with completely different rules, in fact its no way near football. instead you use hands and you shoot the ball into a net and some people like to dunk the ball into the hoop

Madden:
you Americans need to help me with this one. i know nothing about NFL or madden

so just sports games in general. tell me to add more sports games and i will.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:41:58 PM by Mouse droidz 21 »

i played the last madden on the 360 about a year ago, i can see why it's fun.  too bad it isn't sold on pc, such a shame yet stuff like nba is sold on pc

OP is the best post ever made lol

Never have I learned so much about sports and sport games in one post. Kudos OP

I always thought EA Sports games were just an excuse not to do the actual sport.

sports games are the least buggy games as you can see.
My brother encounters a bug of some kind on a near day-to-day basis in the NHL games, but one of the best ones i seen was when one of the guys somehow got their leg caught in the goalie's net which ripped it out of place, and then he started spinning in circles with his leg stuck in the air with the net still rapped around it

i did this once

this is my most recent race though

madden:
the american sport of football

Do you want me 2 add more games and make the topic better as well?