Author Topic: Meowingtons Hax  (Read 1448 times)

I joined a town RP and nearly no buildings but a UPS station was there Basically boxes and shelves were spammed all over and the timescale was high I asked him
to change it to normal and he said it is normal but I said Sounds are higher pitched while a higher timescale and then he said some sentence I forgot
with a swear word then I said "You broke da rules" then he said "im a super admin" THen ban

Reason : admin

Totally hax right here.

what the hacks

"You broke da rules"

what rules
I mean was the rule not swearing?
Was it something else, like changing the timescale?

oh, nevermind...

Swearing isn't always a rule you know

I joined a town RP and nearly no buildings but a UPS station was there Basically boxes and shelves were spammed all over and the timescale was high I asked him
to change it to normal and he said it is normal but I said Sounds are higher pitched while a higher timescale and then he said some sentence I forgot
with a swear word then I said "You broke da rules" then he said "im a super admin" THen ban

You've clearly misunderstood our friend Meowingtons here. By banning you for such a reason, i'm sure he was doing 99.99% of the world a big favor. Hopefully, now you understand that changing the timescale and glitching blockland's audio driver functionality as well as saying "i'm super admin" is, in fact not hacks.

By you broke da rules I meant the no swearing rule And Meowington hax IS his BL name

Next time, title it "Meowingtons Hax Ban Reasons"

When you say "Meowingtons Hax" you pretty much make a bunch of other people think that he's hacking.

Next time, title it "Meowingtons Hax Ban Reasons"

When you say "Meowingtons Hax" you pretty much make a bunch of other people think that he's hacking.
meowingtons hax is the deadmau5 cat guy

im pretty sure you just "forgot the sentence with a swear word" because you were too scared to type a swear word on the internet

im pretty sure you just "forgot the sentence with a swear word" because you were too scared to type a swear word on the internet
No I actually forgot the sentence

The x replacing cks on hacks is just the icing on the cake lol

Why should we believe what you are saying when there is virtually no evidence to support your claims?