Cohort – ▁▅▇▂▅▃█▇▅▃▅▅▄▅▇▁ Asstetics of booty

Author Topic: Cohort – ▁▅▇▂▅▃█▇▅▃▅▅▄▅▇▁ Asstetics of booty  (Read 31575 times)

Finished my college finals today. Aside from work, I have much more free time.
Let the building begin.

AYE to nobody. he got a hot ass style

i hope you like building steampunk

Cohort Website now offer money to youuuu!

http://www.cohortteam.com/#!contests/c185h
also, that is awesome. we should make a page in GD about the contests. i can do it

Having some confliction on the new page between contest details and the status. The white text boxes seems to overlap the contest status, mainly on the first two.

Also, the solid colored text boxes don't appear to be that visually pleasing. Perhaps make them slightly transparent?
Other than that, the layout is great.

Internet explorer is a bitch With lot of web sites :/

jesus. Browsers are nighmare. I am fixing it eww

Looking back at Rem's app, the large-scale structural work on the exterior convinces me, altough I'm still not fond of the interior on aesthetic grounds.
@Who: Atm the brick bottoms really make the slight curvature stand out, which is great. Prints would smooth it out but that'll reduce the emphasis on the curvature, so I think you should keep it as it is.

Thanks Ladez I will keep it as the ceiling prints will smooth it out.
Also Sylvanor The mobile site is very unstable, with things loading out of proportions, and some things not even loading or working.
Also add an option to go to desktop mode from mobile.
Great website btw :D  :cookie:

firefox decided to give me some error i cant fix. wtf! fml

edit: after 4 hours i fixed the stuff. mobile version to come later
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 05:20:21 AM by Sylvanor »

Holy stuff finals done tomorrow aaaaaaa

I'll probably live on booze and quality cigars for a couple of days, but I'll surely get on with stuff once that's done.

3 more weeks till I have to endure it...

OooOOoOOh, a contest for making a tutorial on making bricks. Yes, we really need one of those.

@ Mr.Noßody's App:  I like the manor overall concept and design.  What is lovely about it is the precise detail which is excellent.  It is enjoyable to view the pictures as well since the color texture is mixed well. 

As for the temple, unique and impressive design.  Love the creativity with it.  All around great applications in my opinion! 

And yes I am still on Blockland but not as much as I use to.  =)

Welcome to Cohort Rem =)