Author Topic: Facebook adds 50 new gender options  (Read 38178 times)

I have no idea what point you are trying to make now.

No one has to accept minority groups for what they are. But pretty much any country on Earth realizing that accepting people for what they are is pretty great.

What country has done this? (none)

Many European countries.

Anybody who mentions "evolution" and "homoloveuality" in the same post is clearly a few years behind mentally.
Uh, it is either:
1) A hormone disorder.
2) Evolution noticed that said species can produce lodsa babies, so making certain people not willing to have love with the "normal" opposite love would allow people to still have love if needed, but not make them love it so they wouldn't do it in normal circumstances. This would basically be easier since ripping out the part of the brain that wants love/taking away loveual organs would make that certain animal/human unable to have love. Now evolution does not want that, does it?
3) Decided in the womb due to current offspring's chance to make babies (probably why a large family of boys will most likely have a gay younger brother).
4) People choose to be gay and can easily switch back to great straightness by following Jesus.
5) Mental disorder/illness.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 08:59:27 PM by Swat 3 »

Many European countries.
That's a vague ass answer that doesn't actually communicate anything.

That's a vague ass answer that doesn't actually communicate anything.
England, I think most Scandinavian countries, and France for one (I don't know about France).

Not really many but I don't want to open up Google for you.

And here we are, roughly 4000 years into the lifetime of civilized mankind. Think you guys'll beat the Sun's enveloping the Earth?

what

Which brings us back to this:
There'd be less stress about a boy realizing he was gay if he would still be liked and respected for being gay.
Because it doesn't happen even though it will in the future.

Also there are plenty countries that have gay marriage rights (not to be confused with acceptance)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory
And surveys that show how accepting the general population of a country is of homoloveuals
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/politics/130607/the-20-most-and-least-gay-friendly-countries-the-world

That's atleast 10 countries each that are opposed to homoloveuality or accepting of it

A map of countries with more and less support of homoloveuality are here, along with surveys taken from 2007 to 2013 (where some countries have gone up and some down)
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/06/the-country-thats-most-accepting-of-homoloveuality-spain/276547/
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/06/05/a-revealing-map-of-the-countries-that-are-most-and-least-tolerant-of-homoloveuality/

So yeah those are alot of countries which shows majority acceptance of homoloveuality.

Unless you'd like to show me otherwise.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 01:53:39 PM by Aces »

i've yet to see a country dying because it was progressive in social rights

4) People choose to be gay and can easily switch back to great straightness by following Jesus.

I think it's this, but I feel that you put the "by following Jesus" on there just to be snarky. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I think it's this, but I feel that you put the "by following Jesus" on there just to be snarky. Correct me if I'm wrong.
People don't choose to be gay lol.

yes i definitely chose to be gay i love ruining my life and being outted by friends its so enjoyable :))

I also want to add that there are more countries with rising percentages of homoloveual acceptance in surveys rather than falling percentages.

And some countries with falling percentages still have a majority percentage nonetheless.

Double Post?

Considering the already-present social stigma that follows it, I don't think there's a whole lot of people who actually want to be gay.

As example, look at the forumers in this thread stating that homoloveuality is an illness and is unnatural. I'm not going to say if it is or isn't, but one thing for sure is that this sort of thinking indirectly causes a lot of stress and suffering for a lot of people.

It's a hard, unforgiving life littered with self-hatred and depression, and it definitely isn't a life you just up and decide to have one day.